Xander

Post by Xander »

Got 16. Forgot to post a reply.
-Xander

"Quid quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur."

www.zamws.com
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Xander, do you still need your post in the Orphans thread, or can it be removed?
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Xander

Post by Xander »

The orphan has been claimed. We don't need the post.
-Xander

www.zamws.com
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Thanks; I'll take it off. If you just let your MC know next time, s/he will take the post off so we can keep the orphans thread clean. :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Cori

Post by Cori »

I know I'm a bit premature here, but if anything gets reorphaned, I'd love to take it on ...
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
JemmaBlythe

Post by JemmaBlythe »

Hi Xander

Although you acknowledged receiving Chapter 16 on Dec 4, it's still marked assigned, not complete. Let me know if you need another MP3.

Cheers JemmaBlythe
Xander

Post by Xander »

JemmaBlythe wrote:Hi Xander

Although you acknowledged receiving Chapter 16 on Dec 4, it's still marked assigned, not complete. Let me know if you need another MP3.

Cheers JemmaBlythe
Sorry :oops: I just hadn't gotten off my lazy butt and updated the 1st post. It should be correct now. Thanks for the reminder. :D
-Xander

www.zamws.com
Cori

Post by Cori »

Xander, I've done a version of Chapter 13 ... I PMed Mick to ask if he needed any help, but haven't heard anything in over a week. This is the last one outstanding, though, and if my chap's okay, this project can roll off into proof-listening!
There's honestly no such thing as a stupid question -- but I'm afraid I can't rule out giving a stupid answer : : To Posterity and Beyond!
Xander

Post by Xander »

It seems as if Chapter 13 was abandoned. I have heard nothing from MickGael. Thanks for stepping up Cori. You are now the official reader of Ch. 13. (Unlucky 13 is the last to be finished... hmmm... :hmm: )Time to proof-listen. :clap:
-Xander

www.zamws.com
kayray

Post by kayray »

How's it going, Xander? Do you need an editing helper? Looks like we're almost done with this one!
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Xander

Post by Xander »

Here is the link for the Listener/Editor thread:
http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4246

I don't have time to do anything but check in periodically and everything seems to be going smoothly. I am not exactly sure how to continue after everything is listened and edited though? What comes next? Thanks!
-Xander

www.zamws.com
kayray

Post by kayray »

Are you doing your own editing? After everything is edited and ALL the "listen" links point to the finished and edited files, let me know and I"ll catalog the book for you :)
Kara
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
Xander

Post by Xander »

I don't have time to go through and edit any of the files. Should I make note of that in the other thread? Thanks for your help.
-Xander

www.zamws.com
kayray

Post by kayray »

Looks like Starlite (Esther) is doing the editing for you :)
Kara
--------
Starlite

Post by Starlite »

kayray wrote:Looks like Starlite (Esther) is doing the editing for you :)
OH? :shock:
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable
people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,
therefore, depends on unreasonable people." George Bernard Shaw