(Complete) [Dramatic] Peter Pan by J. M. Barrie -mb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

skythrock wrote: Also, I'd like to get my catalog name changed if that's possible...
What would you like it changed to? I can do that for you. :-)
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Hello Hobbit - just wanted you to know that I've got a cold but I WILL upload Michael's edits once I'm over it.
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

ElleyKat wrote:Hello Hobbit - just wanted you to know that I've got a cold but I WILL upload Michael's edits once I'm over it.
That's fine Elley. Hope you feel better soon! :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Nana is PL OK!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Tootles chapters 5, 7, 10, 11, 14, 15, and 17 are PL OK!

Chapter 8 PL note: missing line "Ay ay!" from pg. 6.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

John chapters 6, 8, 10, 11, 14, 15, and 17 are PL OK!

Chapter 16 PL note: missing line "Mother!" from pg. 5
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

John chapters 2 and 3 are now PL OK also!
francesb

Post by francesb »

Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
toodles49

Post by toodles49 »

I would love to claim #26 - Noodler
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

francesb wrote:Here's my missing line for John:

http://librivox.org/uploads/m8b1/peterpan_john_missingline16_128kb.mp3
Thank you Frances!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

toodles49 wrote:I would love to claim #26 - Noodler
Wonderful! It's all yours. :) Thanks for claiming!