[COMPLETE] Blue Cat of Castle Town by Catherine Coblentz-kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
peastman

Post by peastman »

ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Chapter 3 is PL OK.
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
peastman

Post by peastman »

KiltedDragon

Post by KiltedDragon »

Please note that I have changed the first post to show that we are now using the new uploader and that it has a different password than the old one. Also note that we should start adding _128kb to the end of the file names when you save them; if you forget, don't worry about it as I can easily fix them at cataloging time.
Barry
My Recordings
Darn stuff! I have books to read!
peastman

Post by peastman »

Thanks! I'll try to remember to do that.

I noticed a few days ago that the magic window no longer appears when I view this thread in Firefox. But it does appear when I view it with Safari. This problem only started happening recently. Any idea what's going on?

Peter
KiltedDragon

Post by KiltedDragon »

Take a look at this thread: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=48086
Barry
My Recordings
Darn stuff! I have books to read!
peastman

Post by peastman »

Thanks!

Peter
peastman

Post by peastman »

I've been trying to upload chapter 5, but without success. I tried twice with Firefox. It would appear to be uploading successfully, but when it reached the end, it would give the error message, "SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character".

I then tried Safari, but with that, I can't even get it to start uploading. When I click "Start Upload", nothing happens. :(

Peter
peastman

Post by peastman »

Ok, after looking through this thread, I tried logging out and logging back in again, and then I was able to successfully upload it. Looks like the new uploader still has a lot of problems to be worked out.

Chapter 5 (24:20):

http://librivox.org/uploads/kilteddragon/bluecatcastletown_05_coblentz_128kb.mp3

Peter
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Hi Peter and Barry - I'm sorry, but I'm not going to be able to DPL for this anymore. I have a lot going on in Real Life and I need to leave LV for a while. This is a great story and Peter is a great reader, so I'm sure you'll find another DPL quickly. God bless.
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
peastman

Post by peastman »

Really sorry to hear that. I hope things in your life settle down again soon. Good luck with whatever needs to be dealt with.

Peter
peastman

Post by peastman »

Chohwa

Post by Chohwa »

Though I am a new Librivox; I would like to proof-listen your project.
peastman

Post by peastman »

That would be great, thank you.

Peter
Chohwa

Post by Chohwa »

I listened to chapter 6. There's no background sound. The pauses are suitable. There are two instances when I had the volume loud I could hear you press stop or something like that on 4:05 and 4:30 but when I lessened the volume a bit I could not hear them. On 3:01 I think the pause is a bit long; it lasted few seconds. Good job!