[COMPLETE]: A Midsummer Night's Dream by Shakespeare- annise

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

WoollyBee wrote:
Peppersnoodles93 wrote:Hermia katalinawatt, 2.2 when I listen to this file, I get Sarah reading Helena's 2.2 part..... Anne, do you have a first copy of this file, I think one of the two accidentally used the wrong file name and unknowingly renamed the right one... :( So, I don't have Hermia's part 2.2.
Aaahh! I looked back in the old uploader folders and I couldn't find Hermia 2.2 either. If Anne can't find the file, I'll PM Katalina and have her re-upload. :)
Might be best to get a fresh upload....

But the problem might be that Helen's file name was named Hermia 2.2.... Not sure....

So who in your family played the other fairy? :) either can be MY toothfairy! hehe, but I don't plan on losing anymore teeth :roll: :wink:
~Kim
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

I LOVE how your little sister did the fairy. Tell them they all did a fantastic job!
Thank you! I'll tell them! :D
Your dad did amazing at Lysander too! Wow, we have a family of actors! too coool!
Haha, I guess we do! But when it comes to LibriVox, you want to participate in the plays/DRs, whether you're an actor or not! :lol: 8-)
Who played the other fairy?
Let's see. . . gloriana played the first fairy (I don't know her personally, obviously), my sister, Annika, played the second fairy, my mom played the third fairy, and I don't think I've ever worked with etel13 before (of course, it was a pleasure!).

Thank you! :9:

ETA:
But the problem might be that Helen's file name was named Hermia 2.2.... Not sure....
Yes, that's the problem -- I think I used the wrong file name. Will PM katalinawatt tomorrow. :)
Peppersnoodles93

:D Yeah, it happens! :) 3.1 is rough edited (waiting for NOTHING lol) I'll get right on to the next ones!

Your Mom did great too! It's neat to hear her voice! So at least I can put a voice to the name. :) hehe!

Hope to hear some more of this fun stuff soon! :thumbs:
~Kim
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:3.1 is rough edited (waiting for NOTHING lol) I'll get right on to the next ones!
You are sooooo fast! Image :D
Peppersnoodles93

FarmerPete (Lysander) 3.2, 4.1 and Helena 3.2
Hi Sarah,
I am having problems with some links in different projects when I go to download them they say "save link to" and it saves like an address and not the link..... Usually it says "download link" and that's what I do. It's not the dev.upload thing. I took that out, but it's still not working right. I've already had this happen once to me today. Would you mind simply re-loading it might work then.
I'm sorry for the trouble! but I can't edit without being able to download!
Kim
~Kim
Peppersnoodles93

3.2 missing word

DEMETRIUS
No, no, sir:—he will
Seem to break loose; take on as you would follow:
But yet come not. You are a tame man; go!
~Kim
Peppersnoodles93

ElleyKat/PUCK missing lines for Puck 4.1

PUCK
Now when thou wak'st, with thine own fool's eyes peep.

PUCK
Fairy king, attend and mark;
I do hear the morning lark.
~Kim
Peppersnoodles93

DEMETRIUS 4.1
These things seem small and undistinguishable,
Like far-off mountains turnèd into clouds.

Missing line
~Kim
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:FarmerPete (Lysander) 3.2, 4.1 and Helena 3.2
Hi Sarah,
I am having problems with some links in different projects when I go to download them they say "save link to" and it saves like an address and not the link..... Usually it says "download link" and that's what I do. It's not the dev.upload thing. I took that out, but it's still not working right. I've already had this happen once to me today. Would you mind simply re-loading it might work then.
I'm sorry for the trouble! but I can't edit without being able to download!
Kim
Don't worry about it! :) That happens to me sometimes, too. I have no idea why! It seems to be fixed when I go back after a few days and try again. :roll: If that doesn't work for you, try asking our MC, annise. Thanks!
Sarah
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I'm really puzzled , I have just downloaded lysander without any problems . Usually I only get pages when I make a mistake . I've already checked the links in the MW for most of them and they appear OK to me

If it happens again try and tell me all the steps and what browser & I will investigate further

Anne
Peppersnoodles93

Anne I wrote a email to Cory because its happened to me on two other projects. I don't know how to download it other than right clicking and saving. The other two projects one person had to download for me to check volume. I'm not sure what's up, but again it's a real problem for me.
-I just tried "open in itunes" option. It plays in my itunes, but when I grab the file and drag it to my desktop all it does is have a weird looking file.... and when I try opening that it goes back to the safari (internet) where I already can listen to it online....

-I don't think it has something to do with uploaders or file names because GregGiordono did one and he used the new upload and he had posted it that day with correct file name. I still couldn't download it..... Then another one a newbie posted. I couldn't download and MaryAnn had to download and tell me the volume. It's really sad, cause I can't do my job....

Thanks for trying!
~Kim
Peppersnoodles93

So, I went back and tried to download the one that wasn't working in another project, since it's been a few days, and it worked! So Sadly, that's going to put this project (at least those parts) on hold till become downloadable to me.
~Kim
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I'm looking into it.
I'm puzzled as to why you are having to get so many parts re uploaded - , it does say word perfect PLing in the first post, and it is really important that the editor is presented with properly PLed parts so they can concentrate on the actual editing .

Anne
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:ElleyKat/PUCK missing lines for Puck 4.1

PUCK

PUCK
There are in the act 4 file I uploaded. At 3.75 and 9.5. Let me know if you need me to reupload the file. :)
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
Peppersnoodles93

ElleyKat wrote:
Peppersnoodles93 wrote:ElleyKat/PUCK missing lines for Puck 4.1

PUCK

PUCK
There are in the act 4 file I uploaded. At 3.75 and 9.5. Let me know if you need me to reupload the file. :)
Hi Elley, when I downloaded "4" in the MW, I got Philostrate _4. That file is only around 1:15 long. I'm going to go look in the thread real quick.
I'm BACK: yeah, they didn't that file into the MW, so I had to dig into the thread.... But I have that one now. Thank you! OK,
so what's missing now is:

Missing text from ElleyKat- PUCK 2

PUCK
Thou speak'st aright;
I am that merry wanderer of the night.
I jest to Oberon, and make him smile,
When I a fat and bean-fed horse beguile,
Neighing in likeness of a filly foal;
And sometime lurk I in a gossip's bowl,
In very likeness of a roasted crab;
And, when she drinks, against her lips I bob,
And on her withered dewlap pour the ale.
The wisest aunt, telling the saddest tale,
Sometime for three-foot stool mistaketh me;
Then slip I from her bum, down topples she,
And 'tailor' cries, and falls into a cough;
And then the whole quire hold their hips and loffe,
And waxen in their mirth, and neeze, and swear
A merrier hour was never wasted there.—
But room, fairy, here comes Oberon.
~Kim