Italian short stories

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
DarkCoffee

Post by DarkCoffee »

Since I believe that at the moment there aren't open projects for Italian books, I would like to suggest "Lezioni e Racconti per bambini" by Ida Baccini. It's a collection of stories :D
The book is available among this list http://www.gutenberg.org/browse/languages/it
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

The direct link to the book is:

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/17805

37 quite short stories, 28.000 words altogether.

It's too early for you to coordinate this as a group project, but I could imagine this as a nice first solo if you'd want to read all of them. Alternatively you could pick the ones you like most and submit them to our "multilingual collection" where it will be very welcome.

In any case, It would be best to start with a poem, a chapter here and there, just to know how much work all this recording actually is :wink:
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
DarkCoffee

Post by DarkCoffee »

Oh! No, no, I didn't mean that I want to coordinate the project. :)
I'm new and I'm still trying to understand how everything works.
I swear I also watched the tutorial video :oops:

Hence, let me know if this time I've understood correctly.
I can read a story of the book that I suggested and send it here viewtopic.php?f=19&t=48083 ?
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again: but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Of course, that you can do at all times.

I could not coordinate this project for a group, but maybe somebody else - who can speak Italian and is not quite as spanking new as you are :wink: - would be interested.

Hence my post above.
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com