nataliem

Post by nataliem »

Could I claim part #5 (Beardy Ned)?
BooBoo

Post by BooBoo »

may I read 8 and 10?
dddavis

Post by dddavis »

As soon as my one minute test is approved, I can take section 13. This is my first recording and you can credit me in catalog as Dasha Davis.

Thanks!
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

dddavis wrote:As soon as my one minute test is approved, I can take section 13. This is my first recording and you can credit me in catalog as Dasha Davis.

Thanks!
Welcome to Librivox, Dasha!
Sounds like you know how it all works, and that you read the first post! So congrats, you just signed up for your first section! Let me know if you have any questions, and remember to look back at the first post for info on timing and titles :)
Halle
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

BooBoo wrote:may I read 8 and 10?
Of course! You're in the MW!
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

nataliem wrote:Could I claim part #5 (Beardy Ned)?
Of course! Welcome to the project!
Halle Kill
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Thanks Lynne!
Halle Kill
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

Thanks for the speediness in getting these in!
Halle Kill
GardenerOfStars

Post by GardenerOfStars »

Hello,

Here's Chapter 6- The Magic Song

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/dl/halfpastbedtime_06_bashford.mp3

(22:8)

Cute :)

Take care,

Rebecca
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. (Mark Twain)
GardenerOfStars

Post by GardenerOfStars »

Okay, I'm growing quite fond of these guys... is #12 still available?

Thank you,

Rebecca
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. (Mark Twain)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Lynne - Just one small edit needed on Chapter 11
11:54 "...flask in my pocket flhhh full of hot tea" There this sort of weird sound in there, flhhh. Just zap that out and this'll be perfect. :)

(Also, I got a little disoriented halfway through and wondered why The Mermaid had taken such a weird turn and was talking about a little girl, then I remember that I was listening to you read Half Past Bedtime, and not The Mermaid. LOL. ;) )
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
CarolynPenney

Post by CarolynPenney »

Is 3 still available?
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

ElleyKat wrote:
Lynne - Just one small edit needed on Chapter 11
11:54 "...flask in my pocket flhhh full of hot tea" There this sort of weird sound in there, flhhh. Just zap that out and this'll be perfect. :)

(Also, I got a little disoriented halfway through and wondered why The Mermaid had taken such a weird turn and was talking about a little girl, then I remember that I was listening to you read Half Past Bedtime, and not The Mermaid. LOL. ;) )
Edited and uploaded with the new uploader:
http://dev.librivox.org/uploads/aradlaw/halfpastbedtime_11_bashford.mp3

And who knew mermaids could climb trees :roll: :wink:
Lynne
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

CarolynPenney wrote:Is 3 still available?
Section 3 sure is! What do you want your catalog name to be? This is whatever you will say when recording at the beginning when you say "Recorded by...." Some people use their full name, some use just a first name, some use their forum name, or a nickname...
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

GardenerOfStars wrote:Okay, I'm growing quite fond of these guys... is #12 still available?

Thank you,

Rebecca
Hi Rebecca - I went ahead and put you in the MW for section 12. Enjoy :)
~Elley