[Danish] Takt og Tone af Emma Gad

Deutsch, Español, Français, Nederlands, Polski, Português, 日本語 ...
Anders

Post by Anders »

Jeg synes det kunne være fedt, hvis der fandtes en indtalt version af Emma Gads klassiker "Takt og Tone" her på LibriVox. Jeg har leget med tanken om at forsøge at indtale den selv, men det er jo noget af en mundfuld, så jeg ville høre, om der var andre danskere, der kunne tænke sig at være med til at indtale den som et gruppeprojekt?
Udover at have indtalt korte tekster, har jeg ikke været med til en større indtaling, så jeg tænkte, at det ville være en god tekst at gå i gang med.

Takt og Tone er fra 1918 og er frit tilgængelig her.

I think it would be nice if LibriVox offered the Danish author Emma Gad's classical book "Takt og Tone". I have consider to start it as a solo project, but I think it would be a good book to do as a collaborative book, especially because of the length of the book.
I'm looking for other Danes that could be interested in the recording.

Takt og Tone is from 1918 and is a public domain text available here.
kathrinee

Post by kathrinee »

Hei Anders,

Jeg er norsk, så jeg kan ikke være med å lese inn, men det høres ut som et spennende prosjekt (som jeg gjerne lytter korrektur til om du starter det!). :D

Mvh Kathrine

Hi Anders,
I'm Norwegian, so I cannot join in recording, but it sounds like an exciting project (that I'd love to DPL if you start it!). :D

Regards
Kathrine
Anders

Post by Anders »

Hej Katrine

Mange tak for dit indlæg! Er rigtig glad for at høre, at du gerne lytter korrektur :D
Hvis der ikke dukker andre interesserede op, så forsøger jeg nok at starte på en solo-indspilning.

Mvh. Anders

Hi Katrine,

Thanks a lot for your reply! I'm so happy to hear that you would like to do DPL :D
If I can't find other readers that could be interested, I think I vil try to start the book as a solo project.

Kind regards
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Hello Anders,

It is difficult to get a band of dedicated readers in a language , and a group project may languish a bit , but if there is nothing for people to read when they come , they won't stay. There is a Solo running at the moment and she has already read another - both translations from English books and we have a number of the most well known Dane , certainly in English speaking countries.
I don't know anything about the book - how long is it (10,000 words is approximately 1 hour reading).

I'm prep ared to help as an MC if you take the plunge and set it up as a group- I have no Danish skills but should be able to get help if we have problems about language

Anne
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

I will just throw my 2 cent in for potential MCs: as far as I can see there is no issue with copyright on the site Anders has found. There is a kind of disclaimer pretty much like ours.
However, the link for chapter 2 is not working for me :?:
Nadine

Les enfants du capitaine Grant

Live in a death + 70 country? Have a look at Legamus
lulularsen

Post by lulularsen »

Rigtigt spændende projekt du har fundet Anders. Jeg kan desværre heller ikke få teksten til at virke. Jeg er igang med at indtale et solo projekt i øjeblikket, og er ikke sikker på om jeg må melde mig til noget, før jeg er færdig med det, men ellers kunne jeg nok godt lokkes til at indtale et afsnit, hvis I får brug for det. Jeg synes bestemt også at det er en burde have i vores lille samling.

Venlig hilsen
Lulu
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Man må gerne være med til flere projekter :)
Nadine

Les enfants du capitaine Grant

Live in a death + 70 country? Have a look at Legamus
Anders

Post by Anders »

Thanks a lot for your replies!

annise: I'm happy to hear that you will offer your help as MC, if we set it up as a group. I think the original book has about 250 pages, so it would certainly take some time. That's also one of reason why I think a group recording would be a good thing.
neckertb wrote:However, the link for chapter 2 is not working for me :?:
I see! I also get an error if I try to see chapter 2 through the button at the bottom of the chapter - but if you use the URL (http://www.weirdspace.info/DanskeTekster/EmmaGad/TaktOgTone01_DA.htm) and replace the "01" with "02", "03" and etc. it works for me :)

lulularsen: Hvor er jeg glad for at høre, at du finder det spændende! Har godt set, at du er i gang med et soloprojekt, men hvis du har overskud, ville det være en stor hjælp, hvis du ville være med til at indtale.

I think we should give it a try. How does it work if I will launch a group recording? Can I just use this template and post it in "New Project Launch Pad" or should I have a BC first - or will a BC join after I have post it? :?:
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

you'll be the BC :D . Could you just wait a day or so for the template, we are switching from one system to another just at this instant , the templates will be much the same but link more directly to the data base (you will notice a few others waiting in the launch pad for D Day . You could collect all you information and be ready to go straight away - should be in the next few days

Anne
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

What you could do if you can , to encourage readers who would not be happy recording in a "foreign" language (English in this case) is translate the intro and outro into Dansk
Start of recording (Intro)

"Section [number] of [book name] - This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
If you wish, say:
"Recording by [your name]"
Say:
" [Book name]. [Author name] [Section ##]"

End of recording

At the end of the section, say:
"End of [Section ##]"
If you wish, say:
"Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
At the end of the book, say (in addition):
"End of [book name] , by [author name] .
"

If you can we could add it to our collection in the Wiki for future recordings

Anne
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

The Danish disclaimer is already in the Wiki at: http://wiki.librivox.org/index.php/LibriVox_disclaimer#Danish

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding