COMPLETE[DRAM.READ]The Marvelous Land of Oz by L. F. Baum-kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Yahoo!! We've got all of the files in for at least the first 10 chapters or so (aside from 2 sections that need some edits) so I'm going to go ahead and start editing this weekend. :)

For those of you with edits needed or chapters still to be recorded, if you could pretty please make an effort to get those edits and last chapters in by the end of the month (less than a week away, I know!) or at least upload as much as you have by then, I'd really appreciate it. :)
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

The Queen of the Mice is PL OK.

Winkie Man is PL OK.
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Tip Chapter 2 is PL OK!
Elizabby

Post by Elizabby »

ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Wow!!! Thanks Elizabby - I'll get these into the MW for PL. :D
~Elley

ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Thanks Frances! I've put these in the MW for PL. :D
~Elley

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Gump Chapter 18 is PL OK!
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Man, I am NOT looking forward to updating all this in the new MW...

Sarah - if you PL any more today/tomorrow/before the new MW's are active, will you just post in the thread and I'll pop into the new MW? Silly to put in the old one when the old one will disappear tomorrow. ;) Thanks!
~Elley