COMPLETE [DRAM.READ]New Adventures of Alice by John Rae - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
GenesisMyers

Post by GenesisMyers »

May I please read for Captain Tee Wee?

GenesisMyers
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

GenesisMyers wrote:May I please read for Captain Tee Wee?

GenesisMyers
Sure thing - put you in the MW for Captain Tee Wee. Enjoy!
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Opened up the Narrator part as I'm not sure I'm going to have the time to do this promptly.
If no one claims by end of August, I'll take the mantle back on. Hoping someone will feel passionate about narrating this lovely little book. :)
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
GenesisMyers

Post by GenesisMyers »

If I can, may I do the narrating instead of Captain Tee Wee? The earliest I can start recording is Monday.

Thanks,
GenesisMyers
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

GenesisMyers wrote:If I can, may I do the narrating instead of Captain Tee Wee? The earliest I can start recording is Monday.

Thanks,
GenesisMyers
Sure Genesis. I've put you in the MW for the narrator. Be warned that this is a BIG job! It's basically like doing a solo. If that doesn't sound like fun to you, let me know and I can put you back as Captain Tee Wee. ;) The expected turn around for the sections is 1-2 months, but I'd totally understand if the narration takes you more like 3-4 to finish. :)
~Elley

HermioneGranger

Post by HermioneGranger »

May i also read for the Town Crier? Do you want me to have a girl voice or boy voice?
I will be leaving Librivox at the end of Jan. so just a heads up!
Sorry if it causes any inconveniences!!
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

HermioneGranger wrote:May i also read for the Town Crier? Do you want me to have a girl voice or boy voice?
You sure may. Read with whatever type of voice your darling little heart desires. :)
~Elley

HermioneGranger

Thanks!
HermioneGranger

ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

HermioneGranger wrote:Here is Town Crier.
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/newadventuresofalice_towncrier_2.mp3

And did I post the poet with the correct file name? If not here it is.
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kd/newadventuresofalice_poet_4.mp3
Thanks for Poet's lines Ch 4 and for the Town Crier. I've put these in the MW for PL. :D
~Elley

GardenerOfStars

Post by GardenerOfStars »

Hello,

This will be my first attempt at a dramatic reading... and what a cool play to start off with :D

If it's okay with you, I'd love to read Captain Tee Wee (07, 10, 11) and the Candlestick Maker (09)

Off to reading up on the best practices...

Have a great Sunday evening,

Rebecca
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. (Mark Twain)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

GardenerOfStars wrote:Hello,

This will be my first attempt at a dramatic reading... and what a cool play to start off with :D

If it's okay with you, I'd love to read Captain Tee Wee (07, 10, 11) and the Candlestick Maker (09)

Off to reading up on the best practices...

Have a great Sunday evening,

Rebecca
Thanks for claiming, Rebecca. Both sections are all yours. :D
~Elley

GardenerOfStars

Post by GardenerOfStars »

Thank you, Elley!

OMG, I did not realize that the Captain is supposed to SING :shock: ...

Brace yourself, dear fellow listeners and readers- this is going to be a blast :)

Have a great start to the week,

Rebecca
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. (Mark Twain)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

GardenerOfStars wrote:Thank you, Elley!

OMG, I did not realize that the Captain is supposed to SING :shock: ...

Brace yourself, dear fellow listeners and readers- this is going to be a blast :)

Have a great start to the week,

Rebecca
hahahah, I look forward to hearing it, Rebecca. Remember that you'll need to either just read the words (a perfectly acceptable option) OR make up a tune of your own OR use a tune that's clearly and positively in the public domain.
http://www.pdinfo.com/Public-Domain-Music-List.php

I had to sing in my part as the Duchess in the dramatization of Alice (now in the editing stage, woo hoo!). It was... interesting. LOL :D
~Elley

HermioneGranger