What are the theater people working on?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Hobbit wrote:
francesb wrote:Well, currently I am in Sleeping Beauty as a fairy named Gwendolyn at a community theatre and I am going to be auditioning for Annie at the Atlanta Lyric Theatre which is professional theatre...wish me A LOT of luck!!
GOOD LUCK FRANCES!!! (the caps are for A LOT) :D
Good luck!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :thumbs: :thumbs: :wink: :wink:
francesb

Post by francesb »

Hobbit wrote: GOOD LUCK FRANCES!!! (the caps are for A LOT) :D
Thank you sooo much! I think I will be singing Heather on the Hill from Brigadoon and either Popular from Wicked or Matchmaker from Fiddler on the Roof...i love broadway :D :D :D
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
catrose

Post by catrose »

Well, I've just got back from 5 sold-out performances of Little Shop of Horrors. I am delighted to report that each night I got tons of applause, standing ovations and even a few wolf-whistles! :D Below are the 2 news paper articles (if anyone wants to see any more pictures of it, PM me - I've got loads!)

(I'm the blonde!)
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
francesb

Post by francesb »

wow!!!! I am auditioning for little women soon...wish me luck!!!
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Oh my gosh, Charlotte, that's amazing. Looks like so much fun!!
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

francesb wrote:wow!!!! I am auditioning for little women soon...wish me luck!!!
Good luck Frances! Little Women is a great play.
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.