COMPLETE: He and She by Rachel Crothers - al

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JoFriday21 wrote:And Act 2 and 3 have been posted in the MW for the narrator. Same as Act 1 - I only omitted one or 2 things in each act deliberately.

Do let me know if I missed anything that was not a line reading description :)
thats great thanks will get to them over the next couple of days and we should get this finished quite soon :D
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Just "talked" to Robert and his mic is working again so the rest of Tom should be up soon!
rhoffman

Post by rhoffman »

JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Wahoo! (Hello dear Robert!) ;) :D
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Tom Act 3 is PL OK

all three narrator files are PL OK and I have started to edit the files. :mrgreen:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

wib66 wrote:Tom Act 3 is PL OK

all three narrator files are PL OK and I have started to edit the files. :mrgreen:

Most excellent, Michele!!!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi Amanda

Act 1 is edited and in the MW. I am happy to PL OK it as I am not one of the readers but do we normally get someone else to PL the file once it has been edited. Let me know thanks. Working on 2 and 3 they should be up in next couple of days thanks. :9:
Michele
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

wib66 wrote:Hi Amanda

Act 1 is edited and in the MW. I am happy to PL OK it as I am not one of the readers but do we normally get someone else to PL the file once it has been edited. Let me know thanks. Working on 2 and 3 they should be up in next couple of days thanks. :9:
Someone else usually hops in and listens to it - I can do it :) Sometimes an extra ear is helpful.

It's ironic you just posted this - I was just thinking how I hoped editing was going well for you LOL!
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

wib66 wrote:Hi Amanda

I do notice the file name is incorrect. Let me see if I can find what you should name it...
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Files should be named: heandshe_1_crothers, heandshe_2_crothers and heandshe_3_crothers.

ETA: If you can give me total run time too, that'd be great.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi the run time is in the MW. Sorry about the filename I wasn't 100% sure I think my brain may be on meltdown. I won't re upload for the filename unless you want me to, I know they say don't for that, as the MC can change it. And I will wait for the final PL in case anything needs changing. Thanks :9:
Michele
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

wib66 wrote:Hi the run time is in the MW. Sorry about the filename I wasn't 100% sure I think my brain may be on meltdown. I won't re upload for the filename unless you want me to, I know they say don't for that, as the MC can change it. And I will wait for the final PL in case anything needs changing. Thanks :9:

Yeah, I think Arielle can fix that one. :) Listening now - sounding great!
JoFriday21

Post by JoFriday21 »

Act 1:

27:55 - Let's remove my narration at that bit and let the sigh carry over on it's own
CaprishaPage

Post by CaprishaPage »

Oh, my! I snuck a listen in on my way home from prom (as a chaperone), I almost has time to finish it. WOW! Those are some really lovely performances! :D
Caprisha

I am half agony, half hope. -Jane Austen
wib66

Post by wib66 »

JoFriday21 wrote:Act 1:

27:55 - Let's remove my narration at that bit and let the sigh carry over on it's own
Ok will do and then I can fix the filename at the same time. :mrgreen:
Michele