Just for laughs!

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

What the guy does for a living is rather creepy. But that is so neat how he ran to save the cat, take it to the vet and everything!
Last edited by fiddlesticks on April 9th, 2013, 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Tiffany
Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Yes, I'm glad he saved the cat for sure.
~Kim
Mike001

Post by Mike001 »

BillyShakespeare

Post by BillyShakespeare »

just jocing
~Billy~
Hand Crafted Pens, come and see my collection here:
PenTurner

Got stories Swimming around in your head? why not write them down? I worked for me. although I'm still writing.
Kingdom Pen Dot Org

So much to do... and write... and think... and say.... BillyShakespeare
DrewJ

Post by DrewJ »

Most of the time, Audacity figures out that my Yeti is plugged into the PC, and sets the Yeti as the default mic accordingly.
However one time, for some reason, Audacity used my laptop's internal mic instead, I spent a good thirty minutes trying to figure out why my recording was so echo-y. Fiddling with knobs, gain, etc. For a minute I thought my Yeti was broken and I would have to get it returned. :(

Moral of the story, always check that Audacity is using the right microphone.

(Um, not sure if this counts as funny or not.)
When the hurlyburly's done,
When the battle's lost and won. -Second Witch
Read some poetry?
Raaf

Post by Raaf »

You all need to read the Haribo Sugarless Gummibears reviews at Amazon... *can't stop laughing* *has tears running down her cheeks* Here is a funny one to start with!
The divorce rate among my socks is astonishing!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Raaf wrote:You all need to read the Haribo Sugarless Gummibears reviews at Amazon... *can't stop laughing* *has tears running down her cheeks* Here is a funny one to start with!
I {gasps for breath}... am {gasps}... DYING!!! {falls on the floor in an exhausted heap, still chucking faintly}
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
carolb

Post by carolb »

Image Hilarious!
Used & New from: $119.99
... but who'd pay that much for a used bag of Gummibears :roll: ... and who'd buy a used bag Gummiebears? :shock:

Carol