Complete[BIOLOGY]Elements of Ornithology-Ruschenberger-alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Okay. Thanks.

I am sending this book over to Readers Found now.

Thanks
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michelle,

I will PL soon.

Thanks!
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Bad storms are taking down a lot of the cable and phone lines in town so I may disappear for a few days if I lose my internet. Hopefully it won't happen to my phone line for the dsl. The cable line is already down.
I will get back to you as soon as I can then if it does happen.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

tweet tweet (Happy New Year from the Birds :mrgreen: )
NathanDickey

Post by NathanDickey »

I will unfortunately be unable to complete recording of the sections I've signed up for. Many things have changed since I signed up, including a much busier schedule.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,
Okay. I will re-open them. Thanks for letting me know.
Best of luck!
Amy :D
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michelle,

Section 9 is PL OK.

Thanks!
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

section 11
23m9s

not sure how this will sound, I broke my regular mike and had to use a headset one-it had crackles and hums and I tried to remove them but it may sound too robotic now, I saved a copy before noise removal just in case
Michelle
URL: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/alg/elementsofornithology_11_ruschenberger.mp3

Spring is sprung
The grass is riz
I wonder where the birdies is

The bird is on the wing
Isn't that absurd
I always thought the wing was on the bird
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michelle,

Okay. It must be Spring, the bird book has flown back.
I will keep my fingers crossed for good results with your microphone. I will PL soon.

Thanks!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michelle,

The whole file didn't upload for this, only ten minutes. The file name is wrong. It needs to be file 10. Please amplify it by 5. Maybe apply the compressor to it first and make sure it is hitting the +5 and -5 lines in Audacity. Please update it and re-upload when you have a chance.

Thanks!
Amy
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

sorry, I will try to correct things but it may take a couple days, don't know what possessed me to call it 11

michelle
tekksavvy318

Post by tekksavvy318 »

May i claim chapter 6?
Sharing knowledge about people who walk different walks of life is a baby step towards understanding them and librivox is a great platform for just that!
http://tekksavvy.wordpress.com
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Sure, tekksavvy. 6 is all yours.

Thanks,
Amy
tekksavvy318

Post by tekksavvy318 »

alg1001 wrote:Sure, tekksavvy. 6 is all yours.

Thanks,
Amy
appreciate it...interesting book and with Wikipedia open in the next tab...this book just got a bit better!
here is my recording:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/alg/elementsofornithology_06_ruschenberger.mp3
24:37
Sharing knowledge about people who walk different walks of life is a baby step towards understanding them and librivox is a great platform for just that!
http://tekksavvy.wordpress.com