Observation (the bot thread)

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Should we capture this one and torture, I am interrogate it?
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
catrose

Post by catrose »

Leave my dear GoogleBot alone! :evil: (Unless he's the traitor, in which case you can have him :twisted: )
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

catrose wrote:Leave my dear GoogleBot alone! :evil: (Unless he's the traitor, in which case you can have him :twisted: )
As a matter of fact... but oops, I forgot, I'm not telling.
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
sonnethaiku

Post by sonnethaiku »

Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], sonnethaiku
Now that we're finally alone, let's finish mapping out our plan . . .
~ Chessie Joy
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Cori is doomed!
Bing [Bot], Cori, Google [Bot]
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Bing [Bot], fiddlesticks, Google [Bot]
And now poor fiddlesticks! How widespread is your evil plan, Chessie Joy??!! :shock:
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

You should have seen it last night! I was up late oiling my saddle and decided to check LV when I was done. I was in the middle of four or five bots, I was so tired (freaked out?!) I can't remember if it was four or if it was five, so I made my escape when I saw nothing was new :lol:
~Tiffany
philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert »

Remember everyone that the bots are our friends ! I LIKE the bots that crawl around Librivox because it means they will report us in searches. Also, I get some interesting Google Alerts about stuff, like new Launch Pad items and strange things. In fact I am fixing some Christmas cookies for them to munch on while they tirelessly peek and poke as I am sleeping.

For Zelda, my favorite Bot, I knitted a little cap. Image
Peruvian owls always hunt in pairs because they are inca hoots.
89 Decibels? Easy Peasy ! https://youtu.be/aSKR55RDVpk
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

THey can't surround me - advantage of having a name starting with A

Anne
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

annise wrote:THey can't surround me - advantage of having a name starting with A

Anne
:thumbs:
~Tiffany
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

philchenevert wrote:Remember everyone that the bots are our friends ! I LIKE the bots that crawl around Librivox because it means they will report us in searches. Also, I get some interesting Google Alerts about stuff, like new Launch Pad items and strange things. In fact I am fixing some Christmas cookies for them to munch on while they tirelessly peek and poke as I am sleeping.

For Zelda, my favorite Bot, I knitted a little cap. Image
Well, I am sure the cookies will pacify the bots so that they will stick to their jobs instead of carrying out Chessie Joy's and Cat's evil plans. Good idea.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

annise wrote:THey can't surround me - advantage of having a name starting with A

Anne
Oh, but there's one that can get in front of you!
AdsBot [Google], annise
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hobbit
Two following me at once! :help:
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Registered users: Bing [Bot], deongines, Exabot [Bot], fiddlesticks, Google [Bot]
We are both surrounded :shock:
~Tiffany
fiddlesticks

Post by fiddlesticks »

Registered users: fiddlesticks, Google [Bot], TriciaG
Now we have him surrounded :twisted:
~Tiffany