COMPLETE The Ordeal of Elizabeth by Anonymous - ck

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

Gosh, I'm so sorry. the week went a bit crazy but I have a long weekend starting this friday, I'll finish listening by then. I'm so sorry! :oops:
Lyn Silva

“Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away and going away means forgetting.” -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Lyn,

No apologies are ever necessary! Life always come first :) and I appreciate all the help you are giving me on this project. You go at your pace, I'll go at mine and whenever we finish will be just the right time. I hope school is going well for you and that you are having fun!

Lani
Lani Small

"No matter how much the cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens!"
- Abraham Lincoln

"Help! I'm talking and I can't shut up!"
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Hello my lovely ladies... Just checking in, I'm bogged down with parish holiday activities but I'm off the week after Christmas and will resume this delightful project. I hope you are both doing well!

Lani
Lani Small

"No matter how much the cats fight, there always seems to be plenty of kittens!"
- Abraham Lincoln

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

take your time, lani :) merry christmas!
Carolin
Carolin

Post by Carolin »

i changed the author in the template to "anonymous", by the way.

the book had been attributed to ms von arnim but there is no actual evidence on the authorship. project gutenberg just changed the author information to "anonymous" and we decided to go with that as well.
Carolin
elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

I just came back from the wonderful whirlwind that is called school, so I'll have enough time to PL everything again. Happy holidays guys~
Lyn Silva

“Never say good-bye because saying good-bye means going away and going away means forgetting.” -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Carolin - The Gutenberg Text is still showing that this is written by E. Von Arnim...Where did you see that they had changed it to Annonymous? I want to be absolutely sure that all the files need to be changed before I undertake to do it. I'm going to be back to recording tomorrow and want to get it done correctly :-).

Thanks much!!

Lani
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

when i click on the text link in your first post, i get "The Ordeal of Elizabeth by Anonymous" as title. maybe the authorship has not been changed within the text yet.

ill forward you what cori sent me via pm :)
Carolin
elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

I've finished PLing some but I'm kinda seeing double already with my sleepy eyes so I'll just do my notes on the weekend... >.< Sorry for my terrible slowness. >.<
Lyn Silva

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

No worries Lyn! I've been giving you time to catch up and myself been caught up in a whirlwind of work and holidays and took a stint DPLing for a first-timer...We'll all catch up together :-) and still easily make our deadline.
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

Carolin

Post by Carolin »

you know the deadline is not fatal, right?
yes, i know you know, just making sure: you can get all the extensions to it you want, as long as we know you are still working on the project ;)
Carolin
mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

And - we're back up and running :-)

Chapter 24 is now ready for PL:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ck/theordealofelizabeth_23_anon.mp3

Duration: 21:26
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

Hey, I just want to tell that I might not be able to listen for these files for awhile. I need to at least have some progress on my papers, but I'll try my best to push one file in every week. I'm truly sorry.
Lyn Silva

mmsmall

Post by mmsmall »

Lyn -

I had been slowing down to give you a chance to catch up - would you rather we find a new DPL to let you focus on your schooling? Let me know!

Lani
Lani Small

- Abraham Lincoln

elainesilva

Post by elainesilva »

I have some deadlines this weekend but after that, I have a free week, and I plan to PL that time. If I can't do it, I'll let you know. :)
Lyn Silva