COMPLETE[PHILOS/SCi]Riddle of the Universe-Ernst Haeckel-alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

I proof listened your file.
There are a few edits needed.
The opening silence needs to be reduced to 1 second, and the closing silence needs to be extended to 5 seconds.
It is very loud. Please reduce the amplification by -9.
Please make the updates and re-upload when you have a chance.

Thanks!
-Amy :D
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
NathanDickey

Post by NathanDickey »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

There is no need to change the file name when you send in another version of a file. The uploader will give the older one a new name. I updated your file name, so it is all set.

I will sign you up for Section 26 now, too. Let me know if you don't want it.

Thanks for updating it!
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

You're amazingly productive. I will PL soon. I put you down for the last three sections. If you don't want them any more let me know. If you do I will move us into the Readers Found forum tomorrow or so.

Thanks for 3 and 26!!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

You're amazingly productive. I will PL soon. I put you down for the last three sections. If you don't want them any more let me know. If you do I will move us into the Readers Found forum tomorrow or so.

Thanks for 3 and 26!!
NathanDickey

Post by NathanDickey »

Cool, I'll knock 'em out. Recording is a great diversion/study break from university finals. That's where my productiveness comes from. Winter Break will be give me more time.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

That will be great. I will move us over to Readers Found then. I'm glad you like recording!

Thanks!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

I PLed 3 and 26. Great readings!
They are both on the quiet side. Please amplify them both by 3 when you have a chance. If you want me to do it, let me know.

Thanks!
-Amy
NathanDickey

Post by NathanDickey »

Section 14: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/alg/riddleoftheuniverse_14_haeckel.mp3.

I'm not sure if my increase of audio level, as suggested, worked to what you had in mind. Feel free to change levels yourself if you want. as desired.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

I will listen today if possible.

Thanks!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Nathan,

Section 14 is PL OK! :thumbs:

Thanks!
rdmagpie

Post by rdmagpie »

Amy:

I have finished part 2, but I am having trouble uploading. It won't take my password even after I have requested new ones. I sent an email to admin. for help. Hope to get it resolved soon so you can put this to bed.

Ciao!

Roland
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Roland,

I hope it works for you now. There have been a few bugs with the new server.

Thanks for letting me know! I look forward to listening to it.

Have a good night!
rdmagpie

Post by rdmagpie »

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/alg/riddleoftheuniverse_182_haeckel.mp3

I can't believe how stupid I can be sometimes. Upload problems were all me. Anyway, part 2 is 18:58 long. Let's hope I didn't have another stupid moment during editing and exporting.

Roland