Observation (the bot thread)

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, Hobbit, m8b1, sonnethaiku, Yahoo [Bot]
Surrounded by bots!!!! Help!!!!!!
Last edited by Hobbit on December 21st, 2012, 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
sonnethaiku

Post by sonnethaiku »

I'll fend them off with my laser gun. Of doom. What are you bringing to the fray?
~ Chessie Joy
sonnethaiku

Post by sonnethaiku »

Okay, I'm procrastinating grading a stack of research papers, Hobbit. What are you procrastinating on? And then let's both tell each other to get to it, wot wot?
~ Chessie Joy
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

I am procrastinating on going to bed. :lol: Get to your papers, Chessie Joy! :lol:
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
sonnethaiku

Post by sonnethaiku »

Get to bed, Hobbit!
~ Chessie Joy
sonnethaiku

Post by sonnethaiku »

I wanted to say that I'm almost 1/5 of the way through the papers. But I have graded a mess of exams! So progress.
~ Chessie Joy
catrose

Post by catrose »

catrose, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]
Well, I've decided that the bots must be my evil minions! The amount of times it's just me, the bots and 14 guests..... :twisted:
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

catrose wrote:
catrose, Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot]
Well, I've decided that the bots must be my evil minions! The amount of times it's just me, the bots and 14 guests..... :twisted:
But there's something you didn't know! One of the bots is secretly loyal to me, and is reporting all your activities to me. And I'm not telling which. :twisted:
catrose

Post by catrose »

Oh, shock! Horror! (Is it BingBot? Never liked the look of that guy Just joking! (I am not liable for anything I say against any multi-national company) Just add, for equality, any of the bots could be unloyal

Anyway, I can picture the updates. "We had her surrounded. Again. She should really sleep at night. Check out the insomnia collection. I wish she'd STOP REFRESHING. Nothing ever happens!"
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

catrose wrote:Oh, shock! Horror! (Is it BingBot? Never liked the look of that guy Just joking! (I am not liable for anything I say against any multi-national company) Just add, for equality, any of the bots could be unloyal

Anyway, I can picture the updates. "We had her surrounded. Again. She should really sleep at night. Check out the insomnia collection. I wish she'd STOP REFRESHING. Nothing ever happens!"
Nope, the BingBot is not my ally... as far as you know. :twisted: But that is pretty much what they tell me. :lol:
sonnethaiku

Post by sonnethaiku »

I've moved from grading research papers to grading exams. I sure could use a minion. Brother, can you spare a bot?
~ Chessie Joy
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

sonnethaiku wrote:I've moved from grading research papers to grading exams. I sure could use a minion. Brother, can you spare a bot?
I suppose you can have YahooBot... be warned, though, he's sometimes cranky.

EDIT: And no, YahooBot is not my secret spy on Cat. That one I'll never give away. :lol:
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Do you ever feel like you are being followed...then you turn around and...

Registered users: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], icequeen

THE BOTS ARE CHASING YOU!!!!!!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

icequeen wrote:Do you ever feel like you are being followed...then you turn around and...

Registered users: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot], icequeen

THE BOTS ARE CHASING YOU!!!!!!
AAAHHH!!!!!!! :lol:
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

We've got this one surrounded! Muahahaha! :twisted:
craigdav1, Galendel, Google [Bot], Hobbit, neckertb, WYSIWYG