COMPLETE-The Curse of Carne's Hold by G.A. Henty- alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
karlhenning

Post by karlhenning »

I'd like to claim section 8 please.

Thanks~Karl
"Whether I shall turn out to be the hero of my own life, or whether that station will be held by anybody else, these pages must show." - Charles Dickens
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thats great I will sign you up enjoy
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
peterpevensie

Post by peterpevensie »

I can sign up for the next available section (section 9). This will be my first reading assignment but I've already gotten the ok on my one-minute test (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=42362).
wib66

Post by wib66 »

peterpevensie wrote:I can sign up for the next available section (section 9). This will be my first reading assignment but I've already gotten the ok on my one-minute test (viewtopic.php?f=21&t=42362).
Hi and welcome to Librivox. I will sign you up to this section please can you let me know which name or pseudonym you would like listed for the catalogue thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 6 is PL OK thanks
Michele
peterpevensie

Post by peterpevensie »

wib66 wrote:Hi and welcome to Librivox. I will sign you up to this section please can you let me know which name or pseudonym you would like listed for the catalogue thanks
You can put me down as "Taylor", which is how I will introduce myself on the audio. "Taylor from Dallas, TX".

Thanks, I should have it ready in a week!
wib66

Post by wib66 »

peterpevensie wrote:
You can put me down as "Taylor", which is how I will introduce myself on the audio. "Taylor from Dallas, TX".

Thanks, I should have it ready in a week!
no problem thats great
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

I would like to claim chapter 10, please :D

Lynne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lynnet wrote:I would like to claim chapter 10, please :D

Lynne
thank you for claiming I will sign you up
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 10

The reading is great just two edits needed please

There should be 10 seconds of silence at the end of the file because it is over 30 minutes long. If you could edit and re upload keeping the filename the same that would be great thanks

we don't normally ask you to re upload for ID tags but as you are already editing for the silence. The title should be

Title 10- A Successful Defence

We need the number in there to help when cataloguing thanks
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Here is the edited chapter 10:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/alg/curseofcarneshold_10_henty.mp3

It now comes in at 36:00

Lynne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Hi thanks for Chapter 10 it is now PL OK thanks
Michele
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

I'd like to claim chapter 11 please.
Lynne
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Lynnet wrote:I'd like to claim chapter 11 please.
Lynne
Thanks I will sign you up for that.
Michele