Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Garth,

That is a long one. I will PL soon.

Thanks!
-Amy :D

(p.s. Everything came together just right this year. The garden has never been better. We even got cauliflower!)
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Garth,
Lesson 4 is PL OK! :thumbs:
Thanks!
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Hi. Can I read 03 -Birds of Prey?

Thanks, Todd
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

Amy, I've returned after being off-line for a couple months and first thing I find is another Elements!

I would love to do a few of these, but I would like to print them out or at least access them when not connected to the internet. The google pdf is full of incorrect OCR do you know if there is another way I can copy it or reach a text copy?

Michelle
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michelle,

I was wondering where you were for this one. We have three now. :)

It is in Google Books. Here is the link to paste in the browser:
http://books.google.com/books?id=WMlLAAAAYAAJ&pg=PR4&lpg=PR4&dq=ruschenberger&source=bl&ots=qyJOo20yLp&sig=HQzp8Ey9ZEMD78w9rHtVElGJOeA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=9ZRTUNiLM5ONqQHYuIGoDg&ved=0CD8Q6AEwAjgU#v=onepage&q=ruschenberger&f=false
In case you don't know, if you click the dropdown from the cog shape in the corner, there is the option to download it as a pdf.

Thanks!
-Amy
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

Yea! I got the pdf--no matter what you know there is always a lot more to learn.

Could I start with section 08 duckies and 09 part one of the glossary?

If I get these in on time and no one else takes the other two parts, I'd be happy to do the rest of the glossary.

Michelle

so glad to be back with the elementals
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Michelle,

Certainly, you can have them. If you want, I can put you down for the other parts of the glossary, and then re-open them if you don't think you will get to them. Just let me know.

Thanks!
Mich_elle

Post by Mich_elle »

heck yes!
Michelle
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

ToddHW wrote:Hi. Can I read 03 -Birds of Prey?

Thanks, Todd
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Sorry about that, Todd! The birds of prey are all yours.

Thank you!
-Amy
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

mmarquardt wrote:Lesson 6 looks fantastic. Thanks!

I would love Meg Marquardt as my name in the catalog.
Hi Meg,

Two months has passed. Please let me know if you are having any issues with recording. There is a lot of help available here. If you can't do this section right now, just let me know.

Thanks,
Amy :)
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Here is section 3, Birds of Prey.

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/alg/elementsofornithology_03_ruschenberger.mp3
length 30:29

Thanks, Todd
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Wonderful. Thank you, Todd! :D
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Todd,

The birds of prey are PL OK! :thumbs: You are so talon-ted. (bad pun of the day)

Thanks,
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

alg1001 wrote:Hi Todd,

The birds of prey are PL OK! :thumbs: You are so talon-ted. (bad pun of the day)

Thanks,
I had prey'd that it would be ok!