[COMPLETE] Poems: Series Two by Emily Dickinson - tg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
LJAtkinson

Post by LJAtkinson »

OK, I figured out how I goofed on the ID3 tags for the prologue and section 1, and believe I have fixed the problem now.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

LJAtkinson wrote:OK, I figured out how I goofed on the ID3 tags for the prologue and section 1, and believe I have fixed the problem now.
Yes, they are correct now. :)
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
LJAtkinson

Post by LJAtkinson »

Hi; thanks again for your kind words and your proof listening. I just posted a version of section 2.
LJAtkinson

Post by LJAtkinson »

I've posted a tentative version of each section up, but I know that PL comments on section 1 are still pending (and that may affect how I should do section 2, 3, and 4). Whatever comments you make on Part 1 are welcome; I will edit it and the others accordingly (for example, if you think there should be a consistent spacing of time between the poems -- one of the questions I myself had).

Nevertheless, I wanted to post all of the versions, in case somehow my work situation gets busier and I don't get back to the project for a while.

Please don't feel obligated to PL more than one at a time, though, just because they're posted (unless they happen to be OK). Thanks so much for your help! :)
Laura
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Actually, I think your reading of section one is perfect, and am marking it PL OK! :D I haven't listened to the other sections yet, but I'm looking forward to them!
Between being a full-time college student and working 20+ hours per week, I'm not able to be involved at LV these days, but I remain a loyal fan and look forward to a triumphant return sometime in the (probably distant) future.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Section 2 PL OK! :)
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

Section 3 PL OK!
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

And section 4 is PL OK! I believe this project is ready to catalog! :clap:
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

That was quick, LOL!

I'll (hopefully) work on it tonight. 8-)
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
LJAtkinson

Post by LJAtkinson »

Thanks, both of you!
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/poems-series-two-by-emily-dickinson/

Congratulations on your first solo! :clap:
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
LJAtkinson

Post by LJAtkinson »

Thanks, and congrats to the team! Tricia and Eden, you were fabulous mentors in the Librivox process. Having such a responsive MC and DPL made this project take off. I hope we'll get a chance to work together again.
Hobbit

Post by Hobbit »

It was my pleasure to listen, Laura! :D I hope to work with you again in the future!