Complete[WESTERN]The Lure of the Dim Trails by B.M.Bower-alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Terry,

You can have them. How would you like your name to appear in the catalog? If you run into any issues, just holler.

Have fun!
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
TSands

Post by TSands »

Thanks. My name is Terry Sands.
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Terry,

Okay. I will update your name for the catalog. I am going to move this book to the Readers Found forum tomorrow.
See you over there.

Have a good night!
-Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Moving to Readers Found. :)
rkilmer

Post by rkilmer »

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." (Martin Luther King Jr.)
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thanks, Richard!
Have a good night!
-Amy :D
rkilmer

Post by rkilmer »

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter." (Martin Luther King Jr.)
rkilmer

Post by rkilmer »

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Thanks so much, Richard! :D

(If there end up being any orphans down the dim trail, would you have any interest? :wink: )
rkilmer

Post by rkilmer »

alg1001 wrote:Thanks so much, Richard! :D

(If there end up being any orphans down the dim trail, would you have any interest? :wink: )
Sure. Just let me know.

Richard
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Great. Thank you, Richard!
jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

Sections 3, 4, and 5 are all PL OK!
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

TSands wrote:Thanks. My name is Terry Sands.
Hi Terry,

If you are running into any issues with your first chapter, please let me know. I can adjust your claims also if you want. Just let me know.

Thanks!
-Amy
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

The orphaned sections are open again now.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

Are chapters 6 and 7 open? Looks like they may have been orphaned...

Lynne