[COMPLETE] The Elder & Younger Eddas-ans

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
smijen

Post by smijen »

Hi jollyrogered - I'm going to delete your post in Listeners Wanted just to keep the forum tidy since, as Anne says, you already have a DPL. If it turns out that catrose is too busy and you need to advertise, please read the announcement in the Listeners Wanted forum marked "please read this before posting" and it will explain how to do it.
Android users - try Orthografiend, a free word game from the maker of Checker.
catrose

Post by catrose »

annise wrote:I've added Catrose as DPL - welcome aboard - I notice you have taken on a large number of PLing jobs - if you find you can't keep up just let us know and we will advertise for some one else.

Anne
Thank you for giving me the option to quit if I can't keep up! :) I really appreciate it :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
catrose

Post by catrose »

All PL OK! Looking forward to listen to the rest :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

A Level exams from 4th May to 30th June. I am around, just not as often. If I forget or miss anything, drop me a PM and I'll be on it like a wasp on honey!
jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
catrose

Post by catrose »

11-14 PL OK! :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

catrose

Post by catrose »

Just to let you know, I will be on holiday from the 19th of August for two weeks. I will still be Librivoxing in that time, and my tablet computer will be working, so I can still PL. I might not be on it as regularily as I am now though... This is in a month, so it's ages away, and it shouldn't really affect this project, but I thought I'd give you a "heads up" anyway! :D
Cat
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

I appreciate it the heads up! Thats fine with me. I should be uploading some more this week, but I'm in no real hurray with this projects. Everything in its own time. :)
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

Sections 15, 16, 17 uploaded
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
catrose

Post by catrose »

jollyrogered wrote:Sections 15, 16, 17 uploaded
PL OK!
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

Some new sections have been uploaded.

As a note, September should be a little slow as I will be out of town, but I hope to get a few sections up before then.
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
catrose

Post by catrose »

PL OK! Don't worry, September should be slow for me too, because school starts again :D
Cat
charlotteduckett.com

jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

Just checking in. I had a whole wonderful week to record while my husband was out of town and was struck down with hellacious allergies the whole time. *angry first at universe.

Sigh.
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
jollyrogered

Post by jollyrogered »

We are in the process of moving. I need to officially put this project on hold. I should be able to resume in December (fingers crossed). Soon the computer will be in a box and I'll be on the move.
duck... duck... ZOMBIE!
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Thanks for posting :D Hear from you in December.

Anne