COMPLETE - Christmas Collection 2006 - SW/tt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!
JemmaBlythe

Post by JemmaBlythe »

My reading of Yes, Virginia wouldn't have been possible without Ellen King, in her first LibriVox reading, as Virginia O'Hanlon. Could you add her to the catalogue credits, please?

Cheers, JemmaBlythe
12makoto

Post by 12makoto »

Looks good so far, except I remember someone posting KJV of Luke Ch. 2. Ah, there it is Linda on page 2. Could you not get ahold of her again? Bummer, I was look forward to that one being in there. Hm, it looks like my verses got all out of whack though. Doh, I need to remember the alphabetical thing by file name ^_^;;

I can't wait to listen to some of the others, thanks for helpin' out here Betsie! Oh, just thinkin' off the top of my head, one suggestion is to point the list of multiple readers (for the plays) to the wiki reader list so people could search through that for the different reader pages instead of vaguely pointing it to the homepage. Anyway, just a thought, see what you think.

Oh, and to add to the suggestion list that Alan posted above, next year we need to remember Gutenberg's new Christmas Bookshelf.

Sean
[url=http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/ListOfReadersCatalogNames]Sean's Catalog Info[/url] | [url=http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/SeanMcKinley]Sean's Projects[/url]
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

JemmaBlythe wrote:My reading of Yes, Virginia wouldn't have been possible without Ellen King, in her first LibriVox reading, as Virginia O'Hanlon. Could you add her to the catalogue credits, please?

Cheers, JemmaBlythe
Thank you for reminding me.... I'll go add her now =)
~ Betsie
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

You might have been looking at it right when I was reorganizing the list... to keep everything in alphabetical order I had to delete everything and readd them... Yes, I HAD too... my librarian-sense MADE me do it ;)

Linda's recording is track number 18 =)

... and I'll think about making the change to the individual readers in the collab. recordings ... maybe I'll do it later tonight =)
~ Betsie
12makoto

Post by 12makoto »

thistlechick wrote:You might have been looking at it right when I was reorganizing the list... to keep everything in alphabetical order I had to delete everything and readd them...
That's probably when it was, because I kept looking over and over it.
thistlechick wrote:Yes, I HAD too... my librarian-sense MADE me do it ;)
Yeah, yeah, I understand, I get anal about keeping things alphabetical when I do things sometimes too ^_-
thistlechick wrote:Linda's recording is track number 18 =)
I'm not sure if you really want to try going back through the trouble of re-uploding it, but just thought that I'd let you know that Linda's is the only file with the album tag as "LibriVox Christmas Collection" instead of "LibriVox Christmas Collection 2006."
thistlechick wrote:... and I'll think about making the change to the individual readers in the collab. recordings ... maybe I'll do it later tonight =)
Whoa that'd be alot, it would be nice, but I think If it was me, I would just leave it like it is and point the link reference to that wiki list and let the listener find the page on their own. But that's me ^_-

Oh, and just to make sure, you know the Ogg times still say TODO, and am I right in thinking that Doug's collection is still not cataloged?

Sean
[url=http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/ListOfReadersCatalogNames]Sean's Catalog Info[/url] | [url=http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/SeanMcKinley]Sean's Projects[/url]
JemmaBlythe

Post by JemmaBlythe »

Hi Betsie
Ellen will be thrilled. Thanks for adding her name.
Cheers JemmaBlythe
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

Yep, I still need to put in the OGG sizes.. thanks for the reminder.... and yep, I'm still cataloging Doug's collection =)
~ Betsie