[GROUP] Elsie's Womanhood by Martha Finley -ba

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MikeZane

Post by MikeZane »

Deanna - it was perfect. I updated the time for the chapter.

All are now PL OK except for Chapter 9, section 10, which just needs some space chopped out.
M Z Spark
(nerd in hiding!) :-)
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

In accordance with the MC's request, the remaining sections are now orphaned. They were claimed well over two months ago, and nothing has been heard from the readers since.
If you wish to re-claim your sections, you are more than welcome to. However, we would like to request a quick turnaround on these - like, inside of a month. :)
Thank you!
~Gabrielle
~Gabrielle
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

I'll take sections 22-25. I'm listening to the Elsie books now and I want this one to be finished before I get to it. :)
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Why, thank you, Arielle! It's good to see you around here - even nicer that you're here to volunteer! :D
Sections 22-25 are all yours (and more if you want them - after you're finished with these. :D )
~Gabrielle
EarthAjna

Post by EarthAjna »

I would like to read chapters 13-15. My one-minute test was approved and I am about done with my first orphaned chapter I signed up for in The Wolf Hunters so I thought I would pick up some more!
"When what's written wants weaving, one's will rents reading" (@;~ EarthAjna
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

Hey, EarthAnja, I did a really dumb thing and recorded chapters 13-14 instead of the ones I was signed up for. Would you mind switching with me and taking chapters 21 and 22 instead?
EarthAjna

Post by EarthAjna »

wildemoose wrote:Would you mind switching with me and taking chapters 21 and 22 instead?
No problem! Thanks for letting me know. :thumbs:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So now I will read chapter 15 and chapters 21 & 22.
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

Thanks, I'm not sure how I managed to do that! I've taken the liberty of reassigning my own chapters in the MW just to eliminate any confusion. Here's Chapter 13, 13:19

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ba/elsieswomanhood_14_finley.mp3
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

Thank you for your interest in the project, EarthAjna!
So, that was an interesting interchange :lol: - so, let me clarify - Arielle has Chapters 13 and 14, and 23 and 24. EarthAjna has Chapters 15, 21, and 22, correct? :D
Let me know if I got that wrong - I'm going to go ahead and update the MW - and I can always fix it if I mess it up. 8-)
~Gabrielle
wildemoose

Post by wildemoose »

That sounds correct. :)
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

Okay! Just making sure I didn't make things more of a muddle.... ;)
~Gabrielle
EarthAjna

Post by EarthAjna »

GabrielleC wrote: EarthAjna has Chapters 15, 21, and 22, correct?
Yes, that is correct. And just a quick question, I noticed that the target completion date for this project was set for mid March 2012. What date are you shooting for now? I am just wondering if there is any special rush to complete it.
GabrielleC

Post by GabrielleC »

:lol: - yes, that is an old date...and I having been keeping as close an eye on this project as I should have been. :P
However, this project has been going on for well over nine months now, and it is SO CLOSE to being completed! :D The sooner people can wrap it up, the better, though it does not require any extra-special rush if you have other things that you should be prioritizing instead. ;)
I shall edit the first post with a new target completion date of July 11, 2012 - a year from the start date. I don't mind my projects finishing early, though. ;)
~Gabrielle
Bedelman

Post by Bedelman »

Gabrielle, I am in a jam. I've been 'fixing' my computer system, and working with an 'expert' who reconfigured everything and I cannot locate anywhere on either my hard drive or my external drive the aup file for Elsie's womanhood. Short of re-recording the whole thing, I don't see how I can do the silence edits you are asking for. I do have the mp.3 versions that I exported to you, but I can't seem to edit them.
:help: