oceanika - Annick

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
oceanika

Post by oceanika »

There are no such things as coincidences.

I just bought a domain yesterday called voxlumina.com to stage an online portfolio of my writing (promotional, technical, copy, proofing) and voice acting and poof, here I am on this forum today, introducing myself to you all and salivating at the prospect of churning out some H.G. Wells or Alexandre Dumas. What fun!

There's nothing on the site now of course, and I am at work skipping lunch because I was so entranced by this site. But eventually I will have the time to build it - they will come :)

My name's Annick. I'm 31 but will be 32 next week. I'm currently living in Montreal and working in PR and special events for a tech company but will be leaving them at the end of November. I'll be unemployed and awaiting my upcoming emigration to Vermont, where the fiance is waiting. So I shall have some free time on my hands, friends...

I see some fellow gai-jin here - genki na no? I lived in Japan for 5 years, moving around from Tokyo burbs to Shikoku and then finally down to Okinawa. I've been back in Montreal for about 3 years now.

This is such a compelling project, and to reiterate what has already been said - this community is genuinely friendly and warm. I also must add that all your posts were great reading. I look forward to more, more, more!