[COMPLETE] The Prospective Mother by J. M. Slemons - dl

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
linny

Post by linny »

ref wrote:Hi Linny,
Can I have section 5?
Hi Rhonda,
I'm so glad you are feeling better. :D

Thanks for claiming the chapter. I hope you enjoy it.
Be well,
Linny
ref

Post by ref »

linny

Post by linny »

Hi Rhonda,
Thanks for the section. How was it compared to what we now know? I was reading a bit on the section about miscarriages and it's amazing how much we have progressed in being able to save premature babies.

Let me know if you want to read a bit more for this project. I'm sure Sandra will be around shortly to provide PL feedback.

Be well,
Linny
ref

Post by ref »

Not as terribly out of date as I was suspecting but, of course, the subject of heredity has progressed quite a bit in this time. Did your husband deploy?
linny

Post by linny »

ref wrote:Did your husband deploy?
Thanks for asking. Not yet, boots on the ground Dec 1st. There is a meeting scheduled for Wed to confirm the timetable. We still don't know what date the flight will be. Does he fly out on the 1st or does he have to be there a few days early? He also has to head over for a week this month to start the transition.

I'm hoping he can take all of Thanksgiving week off. There is lots to do and it would be nice to get a few moments to rest and spend some time together before he heads out.

I'm sure everything will be fine but this is our first time separated by such a distance and that is a little unnerving.
ref

Post by ref »

Linny, I'm sorry. I was hoping, when you said that you would find out on Monday, that he would not have to go rather than just finding out the actual date to head out. I can imagine it is quite unsettling. I hope you will be able to spend Thanksgiving together. Feel free to PM me if you need a place to vent.
linny

Post by linny »

Rhonda,
Thanks for the support. I just might take you up on that.
Be well,
Linny
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello everyone,
Sorry about the delay. I received no email notifyers and was prompted by a PM so thank you.

Chapter three is pl okay.

All the best,
Sandra.
linny

Post by linny »

Thanks, Sandra.
I'll always PM if we don't hear from you in a few days after a posting. However many suggest that you should never rely on the notification feature. It seems it doesn't always work. Here is a thread on the topic: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=31539

Be well,
Linny
Kalynda

Post by Kalynda »

Il faut cultiver nos jardins.
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Thank you Kalynda.
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello,
Kalynda the links you posted are coming up with a window saying,
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." I tried listening directly from the MW and it doesn't do anything but the MW in general is proving to be a bit problematic for me these days.

All the best,
Sandra.
linny

Post by linny »

Sandra7 wrote:Hello,
Kalynda the links you posted are coming up with a window saying,
"Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage." I tried listening directly from the MW and it doesn't do anything but the MW in general is proving to be a bit problematic for me these days.

All the best,
Sandra.
I cant do much from this computer but I'll work on getting everything in order tomorrow. Thanks for letting me know there is an issue.
Linny
linny

Post by linny »

Hi Sandra,
I'm not having any issues with the links. Everything seems to be in order. Are you sure you are downloading the 'Listen' link and not the 'Link to Text' link? The error you list is a standard error for the link to text.

Please try again and let me know if you still can't access the files.

Thank you,
Linny
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello everyone,
It's actually a problem with my computer. I have a pretty good idea what happened and when but no idea how to fix things yet so I'd be perfectly happy if someone else takes over as DPL for the moment.

All the best,
Sandra.