Hello from Portugal!!

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
Pandinus

Post by Pandinus »

I'm an engineering student from Portugal.
I love (audio)books, and I'm here to help the LibriVox community, and to increase the number of audiobooks in my language, if that's possible!
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Pandinus,  
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
Melasa

Post by Melasa »

Seja bemvindo! :thumbs:
Samanem

Post by Samanem »

Welcome Panidinus! It's great to have you along! And more in you rlanguage is a great thing, too!

Be aware that the files we make do have to be in a certain format: mp3, mono, 44,100Hz, 16-bit, 128kbps and usually louder than most people think, but it's not as hard as it sounds! Here's the Newbie Guide to Recording: Newbie Guide to Recording.

And we respectfully urge a 1 Minute Test, to help you get things all set up! Here's a link that explains how to do that: 1-Minute Test Recording: 1-Minute Test. You would upload your test and then post the link to the test as a new thread in the Listeners Wanted Forum. Instructions are in the link, including where to upload the link, the username and the password to use, etc.

This test is not for any kind of audition purposes, just to make sure that it fits our format technically and that your levels are okay. People here are very helpful and friendly, so don't be afraid to ask any questions you have along the way. You can just ask away in this same thread if you have any trouble.

Have fun!
Samanem :mrgreen:
"I ask to be allowed to have a lamp in the evening;
it is indeed wearisome sitting alone in the dark." ~ William Tyndale (1494-1536)
|