Mike Harris is awesome!!

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
cornopean

Post by cornopean »

Mike,

I hope you get this but you are one awesome reader. You got serious talent. I listen to you in the car reading G.A.Henty and I got to tell you......I dont even want to get out of my car when I get home. Thanks so much for doing this. I hope you read them all.

Chris Engelsma
OneHugaDay

Post by OneHugaDay »

Hi Chris

What was the book title that you listened to and what is Mike Harris' user name? I am looking for examples of good readers.

Jacques
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read. ~Groucho Marx
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Username is dormouse3 but you can search the catalogue using Mike Harris -he recorded a number of GA Henty books amongst others.

Anne
AirCanuck

Post by AirCanuck »

I'm so glad to see this - I have very, VERY hungrily hunted down and listened to all his readings of G.A. Henty's work, which have no only brought me to appreciate a new author that I was unaware of, but has gotten me addicted to Mike Harris. Also, I think he has a budgie, which I don't mind hearing in the background from time to time haha.

Mike, thank you for your work! If you have more great books by Henty, bring em on!

AirCanuck
Tally-ho!