COMPLETE]Psychotherapy by Hugo Münsterberg - arb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello Anne,
thank you so much for putting in all those word counts I completely forgot. Thank you for splitting up the sections that didn't occur to me either. How do I go about drafting people in to read it? Apart from summerising it of course.

All the best,
Sandra.
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello Anne,
thought I wrote back last night but it appears not to haveregistered what I said. The abridged version is that I really really really appreciate all those word counts and chapter splits you did for me. It would never have occured to me to do either. Now, how do I go about advertising this book to prospective readers? Apart from writing a really attractive summery I mean? Do you think Bolona Times could do it? He's good at this kind of thing.

All the best,
Sandra.
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

I don't think it will be a fast mover , but it will get done . Let's give it a week or so and see what happens. We have a DPL which is a good start and there are more prospective readers about at the weekend

Anne
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

And one of them prospective ones has just arrived: :D

I'd like to read the Preface and the Introduction - to get this started :D
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

And I will volunteer to read Section 3 - Mind and brain, as it is about time I learned how they work. ;)

EDIT: And should we read the section number in the intro, instead of the Chapter number, as some of the chapters have now been split into more than one section?

i.e. Section 3 of Psychotherapy etc... then the disclaimer... then Chapter 3 Mind and Brain.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello Availle,
I'm more than happy for you to read the intro and preface. Knock yourself out and enjoy yit!

Cool Ruth, I haven't read it myself yet but I don't think there are brain maps or anything. I'm thinking more along the lines of chapter x part y but I'm going to reply more definitely about that later. No, definitely chapter x part y. It sounds better to me in my head. I'm wondering why the notifying thingy hasn't written to me automatically but never mind.

All the best,
Sandra.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Hi Sandra,

the result of my first enjoyment of 6:26, the preface:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/psychotherapy_00_munsterberg.mp3
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
J_N

Post by J_N »

I skimmed through the text. Reads really interesting... may I claim section 02 (Aim of...)? :)

Julia
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

Chapter 3 uploaded:

Upload URL: http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/psychotherapy_03_munsterberg.mp3
Duration: 57:05
Size: 52.2 MB

Phew, what a whopper.

Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
slawek

Post by slawek »

Dears,
I'd like to read chapter 2 (The Aim of Psychology). I'm not a native speaker however. I have already read for LibriVox, so you can check my pronunciation (which hopefully has improved since my last reading:)
Please let me know what you think.
Kind regards

Slawek
slawek

Post by slawek »

Julia , I'm so sorry. I haven't noticed your claim. Anne in that case, could I claim chapter 11 part 1 (The Mental Symptoms)?
Kind regards
Slawek
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

I should have lighting and dress rehearsals more often. This is so wonderful. Thanks Ruth and Aveil. What speed! Feel free to take as many helpings as you like.

Hello Julia, grab section two yes please. Slawek, eleven is all your's and enjoy them, both of you.

All the best,
Sandra.
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Sorry Availle, I spelt your name incorrectly in my last post and can't remember how to edit. Oh well,
all the best,
Sandra.
PS guys, I'm too tired to put your url thingies into the magic window tonight but I'll do it in the morning as I don't have to be in the theatre till early evening as it's opening night tomorrow.

Sandra.
CarlManchester

Post by CarlManchester »

Great job on the preface, Availle.
American Psychology 1922-1947. It's the nearest thing to American Psycho that we are allowed to record.
Halcyon

Post by Halcyon »

Hi Sandra.

I'd like to claim Section 07 - The Psychology of the Subconscious

I haven't recorded anything for LibriVox yet, and I probably will submit a poem or short story before submitting this chapter finished. I'm guessing that you'll be the first to put me in the LibriVox catalog even if I submit a poem before the chapter is complete.

In that case, please put my contribution under the name of:

Matthew Danskey

I should be able to have it done within a month without problem.

Thanks!
-Matthew