[COMPLETE] The Prospective Mother by J. M. Slemons - dl

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello,
I'm not sure if You've found a dpl for this project since the last post in this thread. If not, I'd be happy to do it.

All the best,
Sandra.
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Hi Sandra, please feel free to PL for us.
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
jennette

Post by jennette »

Sandra7 wrote:Hello,
I'm not sure if You've found a dpl for this project since the last post in this thread. If not, I'd be happy to do it.

All the best,
Sandra.
That would be lovely!

Thanks! I should have another chapter up soon.
jennette

Post by jennette »

Checking in -- I had a bit of a health scare that made me not want to do much of anything for a little while, but I'm okay and doing better and back to work on this project. Sorry to drop off the face of Librivox for a while!
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

We were just about to organize a search party :P

Glad to hear you are better and thank you for the update Jennette :)
David Lawrence

* Weekly & Fortnightly Poetry - Check out the Short Works forum for the latest projects!
jennette

Post by jennette »

Um...I'm back. And Chapter 2 came with me. I just uploaded it. Better late than never?

Now that this project has a proof-listener, do I write something other than "PL NEEDED" in the magic window, or does that still apply to un-proofed sections?

Thanks.
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

That is fine Jennette, you may want to send Sandra a PM letting her know that you and chapter 2 have returned. :)
David Lawrence

Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Chapters one and two are pl okay. This mw is very good, I tried to change it and it wouldn't let me in ha ha ha!

All the best,
Sandra.
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

I see you've post Sections 3 and 4 (chapters 1 & 2) in the MW jennette.

Could you please also post in the thread so Sandra can get notification on new chapters. Thanks. :)
David Lawrence

Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello aradlaw,
thanks for your PM but, apart from chapters one and two, I can't find anything new. I proof listened to those chapters on the thirtieth of September. I've just tried to access the mw again and it says that I can only access it if I'm a BC for this project.

All the best,
Sandra.
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Sorry Sandra, I think old age is setting in early. I neglected to add you as DPL :oops: - you should have access to the MW now AND it seems I can't tell the difference between sections and chapters either.
Sorry for the confusion.
David Lawrence

jennette

Post by jennette »

Weird. I didn't get notifications that there were any new posts in this thread since I posted September 20th, so I was assuming my newest sections hadn't been proof-listened yet. Sorry!

Aradlaw, I did post when I posted chapter 2 on Sunday, September 19th. And I posted that I uploaded the preface, intro, and Chapter 1 on Sat Jun 12. I will always post when I upload a new chapter.

I'm working on Chapter 3, but it's not ready to upload.
jennette

Post by jennette »

This project is haunting me! I do intend to finish it, but I'm swamped with holiday stuff. I'm just checking in to say I'll get back to it when I can -- hopefully before the end of this month.
Sandra7

Post by Sandra7 »

Hello,
Has this project been abandoned?

All the best,
Sandra.
aradlaw
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by aradlaw »

Hi Sandra, Yes, I think the time has come to make this a group effort. The MW has been set up with the remaining sections,come one, come all. :D
David Lawrence