COMPLETE The Merchant of Venice, by William Shakespeare - kh

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mb

Post by mb »

That's exactly what I meant, and all seems to be well!

Some day soon when I get more time I'd like lend myself more to tidying up Dramatic Works. At the moment I have to settle for poking in every once in a while, which I hate to do, but...

Thanks again!
asy

Post by asy »

Jestermedia wrote: Asy - hope you're feeling a bit better now!

Simon
Thanks...

Unfortunately I'm having a LOT of trouble getting my health under control.

I'm DEFINATELY still here, just have real trouble getting online sometimes as I'm simply not well enough. And we're so busy at work it's not funny, in addition to moving premises at the moment... aaargh!

I'm still checking all my emails, so pleeeeease, if anyone wants me and I don't seem to be checking in, please PM me as they come through to my email automatically.

I'm taking a couple of weeks off work over Xmas and will be working on getting the editing of this project done then, so it'd be lovely to have lots of the recording done by then (including mine!).

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm STILL ALIVE, Still here and still committed to the project, even if I dont' get to log in as often as I'd like.

Again, please PM me if anyone wants anything and I don't seem to have logged in.

Sorry for being so vague, guys, but thank you all for your understanding.

asy.
To save money on electricity, we've turned off the light at the end of the tunnel...
simonlarois

Post by simonlarois »

Hi asy,

Sorry about this, but I haven't been able to find time to record anything for Librivox over the last few months and am not going to be available again for another few months at least. This means unfortunately I won't be able to record the part of Gratiano.

Sorry again,

Simon
Oscar Wilde's [url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15279/]Florentine Tragedy & Sainte Courtisane[/url] - Come and join in!
asy

Post by asy »

Thanks Simon.

OK, so Gratiano is up for gratigrabs :lol:

I'm going to start working on this project in earnest in the next week, I'd really like to get it done, I feel SO guilty that I have been so absent lately, work has expanded and it means I'm there about 10 hours a day, which isn't an excuse, but... :(

Anyway, if you have an un-read part, please consider completing in the next few weeks, I can see we're not going to make my original deadline (My birthday on 23 March) but hopefully we can get it finished soon.

I'll PM everyone with un-read parts, so hopefully we can get this show on the road!

Thanks everyone.

Larysa.
To save money on electricity, we've turned off the light at the end of the tunnel...
NoDecaf

Post by NoDecaf »

I'd be glad to take over Gratiano.
asy

Post by asy »

Thanks NoDecaf!

You're in the magic window now...

Larysa.
NoDecaf

Post by NoDecaf »

asy

Post by asy »

Thanks NoDecaf!

Larysa.
NoDecaf

Post by NoDecaf »

NoDecaf

Post by NoDecaf »

DSayers

Post by DSayers »

Here's a corrected copy of the narrator's lines for Act 3:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/kh/merchantofvenice_narrator_act3_shakespeare.mp3

-denny
[u][url=http://tinyurl.com/MyLVReadings][color=purple][size=84]Projects Completed & In Progress[/size][/color][/url][/u].
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

Hello everyone:

After several attempts at contacting asy, the original BC (and Portia) for this project, I have had no replies. I'd like to get this project moving again, so I'm going to be taking over as BC. I hope this is okay. If asy comes back and wants to take this up again, I'll be happy to cede to her. But right now it's been a year since she last posted. This project has over 200 email notifications from folks who are eager to see it finished, so I say let's try to finish this one up!

Wildemoose has kindly agreed to come on board as Portia, and I have contacted the other readers about competing or relinquishing their roles. I will edit the final project. Right now I'm setting a completion date of June 1, 2010. If roles open up, I'll let y'all know.
rpcvlawson

Post by rpcvlawson »

Yay!
RPCV Ukraine 05-07
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=4808]rpcvlawson's readings[/url]
[url=http://librivox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=24219]Travel to Alaska with John Muir[/url]
chocoholic
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by chocoholic »

:clap:
Laurie Anne
gloriana

Post by gloriana »

The role of Launcelot Gobbo is now available. Please post to this thread if you're interested in the role.