COMPLETE: Varney, the Vampyre Vol 3 by T.P. Prest - ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
da2962

Post by da2962 »

I'd like to take a crack at section 71-73 :)
momof3Chihuahuas

Post by momof3Chihuahuas »

Hi, Gesine,

I'd like to try section 32 (chapter 163). It's short & sounds fairly easy. I'm already in the catalog. I may be BC'ing a book soon (my first as BC!--and, of course, I have other things I need to record & to PL), but this sounds like a good book! :) Thanks!

Joy :D
You cannot understand the glories of the universe without believing there is some Supreme Power behind it. Stephen Hawking

Twitter @momof3chis (but don't have cell phone LOL :roll:)
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Jessi wrote:Hi^^

Can I try section 36 and 37?

Jessi
Certainly, they're yours. Apologies for the late reply.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

HeartofTexas wrote:Elli:

I'm OK with it (although I did call my husband in to hear the unusual bird singing outside my window and felt kinda silly when I realized it was in the recording! :D) --and the song is gorgeous! You can only hear it happening infrequently, and seems like it'd be difficult to edit out, but then, I don't do any editing.

What do you think, Gesine?

Susan
We have lots of great recordings on LV with some bird song in the background. I think it's perfectly fine - it's quite charming, and birds are nowhere near as annoying as planes, trains, cars, and other noises that are out of our control. Sometimes one just has to go for it with recording, and accept a bit of 'noise.' :) Don't worry about it. We're not professionals in sound-proof studios.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Thanks so much. Magic window updated.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

TriciaG wrote:Time to claim a few more!

43-47, please...
She's back! Thank you, Tricia.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

da2962 wrote:I'd like to take a crack at section 71-73 :)
Thank you! I've signed you up.
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

momof3Chihuahuas wrote:Hi, Gesine,

I'd like to try section 32 (chapter 163). It's short & sounds fairly easy. I'm already in the catalog. I may be BC'ing a book soon (my first as BC!--and, of course, I have other things I need to record & to PL), but this sounds like a good book! :) Thanks!

Joy :D
Great! Have signed you up.
da2962

Post by da2962 »

Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

Thank you for the recordings, da2962 :D

Gesine is on vacation. I will look after this project until she is back in the beginning of August.
ebonyblack12

Post by ebonyblack12 »

Hello, I'd like to claim section 15 please. Im a new reader, I read that libravox will send me the software I need is that right?
Ebony
Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

Hi ebonyblack12 and welcome to LibriVox :D

We don't send you the software but you can get Audacity for example for free in the Internet.
Please read the Newbie Guide to recording here => http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/NewbieGuideToRecording to find out more.
It's a good idea to do a test recording before you record your chapter to see that all your tech settings are OK.

I need to know what name you want to use for the catalog. That can be your forum name, your real name or something else. If you have a homepage, we can link there from the catalog.
TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci
Serial novel: The Wandering Jew
Medieval England meets Civil War Americans: Centuries Apart
Hokuspokus

Post by Hokuspokus »

Thank you for the recording, TriciaG :D
Jessi

Post by Jessi »