COMPLETE: Varney, the Vampyre Vol 3 by T.P. Prest - ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

afletcher wrote:Ill try 012... my first recording so we will see how it goes before I claim too many to handle!
Welcome to LibriVox! Thanks, I've signed you up for section 012. Please read the first post of this thread carefully.

Please let me know under which name or pseudonym you'd like to appear in the LibriVox catalogue. We can also link to a personal web site/blog.

Also, if this is your first recording, you may want to send a sample recording of a minute or so, to make sure the sound quality etc is all right - often things can be improved at the outset that are difficult to fix later. To do this, first upload your test recording:
  • Upload your file (call it "test_yourname.mp3") with the LibriVox Uploader (when your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please copy it):
    http://upload.librivox.org
    (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
    In Step 1 you'll need to select the MC, which for this purpose is: tests - tests at the bottom of the list
  • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.
Now please go to the Listeners and Editors Wanted forum and start a new thread (click 'New Topic' at the top left of your screen). For subject, put something like "CC - Titleofrecording by Author" (CC stands for constructive criticism) and include in the message: the link to your file and what type of feedback you would like to receive. Please note: In order to keep this forum current, requests for feedback on test recordings and similar individual files will be deleted ~ one month after they are first posted.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
aravis

Post by aravis »

Gesine wrote:Thanks for these two chs, Elli. Please note that we use section numbers, not chapter numbers, in the filenames. I've corrected these two.
OH... I'm so sorry!! :oops: Thanks for correcting them!

Here's section 91:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ge/varneythevampyre_vol3_091_prest.mp3

11:14

Hope, I did everything right this time. The other two are already recorded... just need a little editing!

Elli
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
Okami

Post by Okami »

[url=http://okami-whatever.blogspot.com/]Please Visit My Blog Here[/url]
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

aravis wrote:
Gesine wrote:Thanks for these two chs, Elli. Please note that we use section numbers, not chapter numbers, in the filenames. I've corrected these two.
OH... I'm so sorry!! :oops: Thanks for correcting them!

Here's section 91:

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ge/varneythevampyre_vol3_091_prest.mp3

11:14

Hope, I did everything right this time. The other two are already recorded... just need a little editing!

Elli
Don't worry - easy enough mistake to make. It's kind of a LibriVox standard though, so you'll know for your next projects. :) Thanks for the new file!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

aravis

Post by aravis »

Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
Okami

Post by Okami »

aravis

Post by aravis »

Elli

Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Thank you, Elli and Okami! Let me know if you'd like any more sections.
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Hi^^

Can I try section 36 and 37?

Jessi
HeartofTexas

Post by HeartofTexas »

I have posted the PLing notations for Secs. 64 through 70 and 89 through 93. Wonderful job, ladies.

Elli, I kept hearing a bird that I thought was in our backyard, but then I realized was on the recording. He/she has a beautiful song!

Susan
aravis

Post by aravis »

HeartofTexas wrote:I have posted the PLing notations for Secs. 64 through 70 and 89 through 93. Wonderful job, ladies.

Elli, I kept hearing a bird that I thought was in our backyard, but then I realized was on the recording. He/she has a beautiful song!

Susan
Thanks for PLing! Sorry about the birds :oops:... should I try to get them out? I did the editing outside and thought the twittering I was hearing was from the birds around.

Elli :D
Elli

HeartofTexas

Post by HeartofTexas »

Elli:

I'm OK with it (although I did call my husband in to hear the unusual bird singing outside my window and felt kinda silly when I realized it was in the recording! :D) --and the song is gorgeous! You can only hear it happening infrequently, and seems like it'd be difficult to edit out, but then, I don't do any editing.

What do you think, Gesine?

Susan
Okami

Post by Okami »

TriciaG
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by TriciaG »

Time to claim a few more!

43-47, please...
School fiction: David Blaize
America Exploration: The First Four Voyages of Amerigo Vespucci