The Complete Bachelor by Walter Germain

Suggest and discuss books to read (all languages welcome!)
RuthieG

Post by RuthieG »

If you are looking for another fun one to do some time, try this:

The Complete Bachelor: Manners for Men
http://www.gutenberg.org/etext/25950

We've given the women quite enough advice. Now let's start on the men. :twisted:
Staring at or ogling women, standing at the entrances of theaters, churches, or other public buildings, stopping still and turning back to look at some one or something in the street, can be classified as offenses of which no gentleman can be guilty.
Ruth
My LV catalogue page | RuthieG's CataBlog of recordings | Tweet: @RuthGolding
aravis

Post by aravis »

RuthieG wrote:...We've given the women quite enough advice. Now let's start on the men. :twisted:...
LOL... if somebody starts this one, count me in for a chapter or two! :D

Elli
Elli

"Tiefer und tiefer zogen die Buchstaben ihn hinab, wie ein Strudel aus Tinte...dorthin wo auch Staubfinger verschwunden war. An den Ort, an dem alle Geschichten enden." (Cornelia Funke)
icyjumbo

Post by icyjumbo »

I think this would have to be a special: women only. :)

Men, of course, feel that they don't need this advice. It's like asking for directions. Men have an inbuilt compass and map, so never need help. It's the same with manners. We're naturally gracious.

:twisted:

:oops:
neerajanagarajan

Post by neerajanagarajan »

icyjumbo wrote:Men, of course, feel that they don't need this advice. It's like asking for directions. Men have an inbuilt compass and map, so never need help. It's the same with manners. We're naturally gracious.
:shock: AS IF! :P

Of course, I'd LOVE to read a chapter or two from this one! :D

(All of the books offering advice to women turned out to be women's specials too :lol: What's with women and advice?! Just wondering...)