[FIXED]Anna Karenina Chapter 25, 64kbs mp3 file is corrupt

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
inkblotter

Post by inkblotter »

The 64kbps mp3 version of Anna Karenina, Book 01 (version 01), chapter 25 is corrupt. Neither mplayer, .xmms nor audacity can read this file. The 128kbps mp3 file is fine. I have tried to down load this several times and always only this mp3 file fails. The zip file of the entire book 64kbs mp3 is also corrupt and unusable, which is why I know that the chapter 25 mp3 file is corrupt.
AmethystA

Post by AmethystA »

Hi inkblotter,

I'm sorry you're having problems with this file. I had to re-upload that file. I'll go and try and force the project to renew the zip and 64kpbs file again and see if that fixes it. Give it some time to finish creating these again before you try and download it again.

If it's still not working tomorrow for you, please post again and I'll re-check it to see if it's stuck. :D

Thanks!
Mary
Bloom where you’re planted!
AmethystA

Post by AmethystA »

The project has finished making the new zip and 64 kbps file. Try downloading it again now, it should work. The 64 bit file downloaded okay for me. :D If not, don't hesitate to let us know.

Mary
inkblotter

Post by inkblotter »

I have downloaded the zip file of the the entire book one. This time it really was the zip file of the entire book one, And inside that zip file chapter 25 (64kbs mp3) was also OK. I also downloaded the individual 64kbs mp3 chapter and it also is now OK. Thank you for fixing these files. I and others will appreciate it in the future.
AmethystA

Post by AmethystA »

I'm so glad it's fixed now. Sorry for the inconveinence!