COMPLETED: [MYSTERY] Armadale, by Wilkie Collins - kb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

There are only 15 more sections to record and this book will be complete. I ask all the readers who claimed those 15 sections to submit them as soon as they can.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
dawnhadley

Post by dawnhadley »

Hi,

I'm having trouble exporting my recording of Section 19. Who should I contact to help me resolve this issue?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Dawn,
I think Kikisaulite, our mc, will be able to help you.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
dawnhadley

Post by dawnhadley »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Dawn,
thank you for section 19. I hope you enjoyed recording it.
Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Sections 22 and 59 has become available. Any takers?
Stav.
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Mary Anne,
thank you very much for sections 56 and 57. I hope yu enjoyed them.
Stav.
Darvinia
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Darvinia »

I'll take 22 and 59 if they are both up for grabs.

Edit: In the event of me possibly being assigned section 22, I listened to the end of section 21 to be sure I had the right place to begin. There are about 1179 words missing from the end of the recording of section 21 to the actual end of the chapter.
Bev

There's nothing you can't prove if your outlook is only sufficiently limited. - Lord Peter Wimsey
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam - Popeye, the sailor man
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice - Neil Peart
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Darvinia,
thank you very much. 22 and 59 are all yours. And thank you for alerting me to the problem.
stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Ok, the reader of section 21 was new- and we will not be able to find him around. Now, we can do 3 things:
1. We can ask from a mail reader to continue the recording (after deleting the outro). He will record the 1179 words.
2. We can delete the recording of the incomplete section 21 and make section 21 an orphan (I think, the simplest solution).
3. Record a new section for those 1179 words (how would we name it?)
Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Ok, we will delete the "complete" section 21 from the magic window and declair section 21 an orphan.
Stav.
Kikisaulite
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kikisaulite »

MW updated. And I have orphaned section 21. The reader is not around anymore, and the section besides being not complete needed some serious editing. So section 21 is open for any takers.
Keep your mind here and now, where it belongs.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thanks, Kristin.
(Smile).
Stav.
Darvinia
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Darvinia »

In light of recent developments, may I take 21, and throw 59 back into the pot for the sake of continuity?

If 59 is still available when I get the other two finished, I may reclaim it. :)
Last edited by Darvinia on May 16th, 2009, 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bev

There's nothing you can't prove if your outlook is only sufficiently limited. - Lord Peter Wimsey
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam - Popeye, the sailor man
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice - Neil Peart