[COMPLETE] Twelfth Night by William Shakespeare - PL/ce

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Robster

Post by Robster »

Hi Christie and Catherine,
I keep checking back but I don't seem to be able to find the remaining acts. Is it me? Can you point me in the right direction please - or alternatively let me know when they will be available. Thank you
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Naw, it's just Christie has been really busy. I'd been thinking of PMing her and seeing how she's doing... I'll post back when I hear from her.

-Catharine
Robster

Post by Robster »

Hi - Can I ask the same question as I did back in February? I have to be 'books down' in three weeks and I really value listening to your recordings...

Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:00 pm Post subject: Twelfth night recording

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi - I was wondering when the remaining acts of Twelfth Night would be available to listen to/download? I am perfoming the role of Orsino in an outdoor production of Twelfth Night this summer, and I find listening to your recordings a great way of learning lines (I played the Duke of Albany recently in King Lear and used this technigque for learning those lines)
So please - if you could provide the remaining acts, or alternatively act 2 and act 5 that would really be a great help to me. Thanks
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Sorry Robster. The current editor hasn't responded to the last message I sent her - it may be time to look for a new editor. I'm glad you enjoy our recordings, and I'm sorry that this won't end up completed in the next three weeks. Such is life at a volunteer organization.

Maybe your local library has a professional recording you could check out? Or a movie version?

-Catharine
sadclown

Post by sadclown »

Do you still need an editor for this project? I have found recently that I love editing, so let me know!!!
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Thanks for the offer, sadclown! At present there are a couple of people working on editing this project: gypsygirl and Xrystabelle. I'd suggest PMing gypsygirl and asking if she'd like some help. :)

-Catharine
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

This project is complete. All associated files can be found on the catalog page: http://librivox.org/twelfth-night-by-william-shakespeare/
Karen S.
ceastman

Post by ceastman »

Thanks so much, Karen! I'll go delete the partial files and stuff. :)

-Catharine