COMPLETED: [MYSTERY] Armadale, by Wilkie Collins - kb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Nadine,  
I am sorry to hear that you have a cold. Hope you'll get better soon.
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Hi Stav

The cold is almost gone. I've made a recording for ezwa on the La Fontaine project, can you use that as a sample or would you like a sample in English?
Have a nice day! :D
bublsort

Post by bublsort »

Just a note to say we're all up to date.

erin
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Erin, thank you very very much.
Nadine, the sampal you recorded for the project with Ezwa is enough. If you and Ezwa think it's good, you can start to record everything you want for Librivox.   
Stav.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Hi Stav

I'm almost done with my section, I would like to get the sections 24 and 25 as well.
Best
Nadine
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Nadine,  
I am very happy to hear you are almost done with section 23. Sections 24 and 25 are all yours. I am very hapy that you would be able to read them.
Stav.
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Thanks Stav

Some words were a bit tough, but I do read a lot of English litterature and I speak English at work everyday, so it helps... :mrgreen:
It might take a couple of days before I upload anything, I have to listen to the whole thing again.
Have a nice night (right?)
valli017

Post by valli017 »

valli017

Post by valli017 »

neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Hi

I was just scrolling the two chapters I asked to read, and was wondering how "Decimus" is pronounced, with regard to the "i"?
Cheers
Nadine :?
Shipley

Post by Shipley »

The "i" is short, as in "idiot"; think of "decimal" and change the last syllable. The accepted (British) English pronunciation is with a soft "c", although the original Latin would have had a hard "c".
neckertb

Post by neckertb »

Thanks! :D
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hi Valli,
thank you very much for your 2 sections. I hope you enjoyed them. Can I give you more sections from this book?
Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Shiply,
welcome to Librivox. I hope you will enjoy here. Thank you for your help. Would you like to read a section (or more) from this book?
Stav.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Hello Nadine,
take your time with your chapters. You are not under pressure.
Stav.