COMPLETE [GERMAN] Der fliegende Holländer by J.Wolff -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

Oh, and by the way ... I made a sneak "pre-listening" to noiseprints section ...
First of all it is a clear and good reading, very good pronounced. The recording is just a bit low. But this can be altered with ease. However, let's wait for a full PL bevor doing it Exclamation
thank you! i'm keeping an eye on it.
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

02:
Konnte ich nicht mehr verbessern. Es bleibt daher wie es ist.

12:
PL OK.
Aufnahme etwas zu laut für mein Empfinden. Aber das ist subjektiv.

13:
PL OK
Ich habe die Aufnahme von der Lautstärke verstärkt so gut es ging und einen Noise Filter angewand. Das Update hochgeladen. Zwei, drei Scratches rausgeschnitten.

Damit fehlt nur noch ein Beitrag -- dann wären wir soweit für den Katalog 8-)
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

could you tell me what you mean by "beitrag"? is that something i have to do?
raynr

Post by raynr »

literally: "contribution", which means that there is only one chapter missing before this project is ready to go to the catalogue. :D
"Everything in the world exists in order to end in a book." (Stéphane Mallarmé)
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

ah! ok, that's what i thought but i wasn't sure if that was still under the heading of chapter 13 in your post. thanks!
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

paradise.camouflage meldet sich nicht mehr auf PM's.
Ich werde daher in Kürze das letzte Kapitel wieder freigeben.
lezer

Post by lezer »

OK - sounds good. I've removed him from the MW.

Now back to "Readers Wanted" - let's find a new reader!! I'll also post in the orphan thread. It's so close to completion...
Julila

Post by Julila »

I kind of feel tempted to try this. The thing is, though I can understand German pretty well, I'm not fluent at all and I probably have a horrible accent.
I might give it a try, but if it's too difficult for me, or if it's simply not comprehensible, would you mind very much to put it back to the orphans thread?

Julie.
Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

Mr. Wooster, how would you support a wife? Well, I suppose it depends on whose wife it was, a little gentle pressure beneath the elbow while crossing a busy street usually fits the bill. (P.G. Wodehouse)
Julila

Post by Julila »

Right, I gave it a try... Here's the result (14,4MB; 15:47)
I have absolutely no idea what it sounds like :lol:. If it doesn't even remotely sound like German, please do tell me. It's the first time I recorded anything in German, so I'd really like some (critical) feedback.

Thanks!
Julie.

Mr. Wooster, how would you support a wife? Well, I suppose it depends on whose wife it was, a little gentle pressure beneath the elbow while crossing a busy street usually fits the bill. (P.G. Wodehouse)
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

Thanks, Julie 8-)

I will do a complete PL asap. Anyhow, as I was curious I listen to the first 4min already. It sounds like German and I can understand it very good. Final feedback will follow later :wink:

If you like another German "lesson" you may chose a role in the Strindberg Drama -- just two very short roles are left :D

Greetz
Dirk
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

Julila wrote:Right, I gave it a try... Here's the result (14,4MB; 15:47)
I have absolutely no idea what it sounds like :lol:. If it doesn't even remotely sound like German, please do tell me. It's the first time I recorded anything in German, so I'd really like some (critical) feedback.

Thanks!
Julie.
PL finished 8-)

... and here are the results:

First of all let me say that it is a really nice poem reading ... brilliant! Some slight spelling errors, but I know that some German words can break the tongue :wink: ... however, it is easy to understand.

What we need to correct:

2:00 - 2:10 (there is a repeat)

6:45 - 6:50 (there is also a repeat. Try to speak the German "ch" like you pronounce a "g".

8:47 ( you say "Abscheidslieder Den Beide, die ... " it must be "Abschiedslieder Den Beiden, die ..."

Greetz
Dirk
lezer

Post by lezer »

I forgot to move us back to Readers Found - let me know when I need to spring into action with cataloguing, Dirk!
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

lezer wrote:I forgot to move us back to Readers Found - let me know when I need to spring into action with cataloguing, Dirk!
Will do, Anna.
Julila

Post by Julila »

I corrected and re-uploaded section 9 :).

Cheers,
Julie.

Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

Julila wrote:I corrected and re-uploaded section 9 :).

Cheers,
Julie.
Thanks, Julie ... well, you miss to cut a series of "Abschiedslieder" versions at the end of the file :wink: . I cut them away on you behalf and uploaded an final update.

So we should be ready to catalogue right now :mrgreen: