COMPLETE [GERMAN] Der fliegende Holländer by J.Wolff -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

wilwarin wrote:wie immer bin ich "last minute" unterwegs, entschuldigung dafür!
mein wunsch zu lesen ist eben nicht immer 100% mit meinem terminkalender vereinbar (bei meiner chaotischen konstitution kein wunder!)
also, einen guten rutsch an alle und ab dafür
Danke für deinen Beitrag, wilwarin. "Last minute" ja, aber immerhin nicht auf dem letzten Platz :mrgreen: .

Scherz beiseite -- ich wünsche allen einen guten Rutsch und ein gutes 2009. Laßt Euch von den wirtschaftlichen Aussichten nicht unterkriegen.
Das Leben geht auch 2009 weiter :!: :!:
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

Kapitel 09 ist wieder freigegeben für einen anderen Leser. Leider hat sich pszacherski nicht auf meine PM's gemeldet.

Kapitel 02 werde ich so lassen wie es aktuell ist. Es sei den, jemand möchte das Kapitel unbedingt neu einlesen :?:

Wünsche ein gutes, neues Jahr :!:

Dirk
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

i was just about to ask you if you got the chapter i uploaded, chapter 13. i did it a couple of days ago....now i realize maybe i was supposed to post the link...and the length in minutes? i'm not sure if i can produce a link, but the length is 22:05. will that do?
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hi noseprints,
Yes - there's no system in place that we get a notification every time something has been uploaded. So what you do is: post the url & duration in the thread here.
However, I have ftp-access to the server, so I can look up the url to your file for you - I think it must be this one:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/lz/fliegende-hollaender_13_wolff.mp3

Anna
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

noseprints wrote:i was just about to ask you if you got the chapter i uploaded, chapter 13. i did it a couple of days ago....now i realize maybe i was supposed to post the link...and the length in minutes? i'm not sure if i can produce a link, but the length is 22:05. will that do?
Thanks for the chapter, noseprints :D

Now, there is just one chapter left 8-) let's hope we find a reader soon :wink:
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

lezer wrote:Hi noseprints,
Yes - there's no system in place that we get a notification every time something has been uploaded. So what you do is: post the url & duration in the thread here.
However, I have ftp-access to the server, so I can look up the url to your file for you - I think it must be this one:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/lz/fliegende-hollaender_13_wolff.mp3

Anna
yes, that must be it. sorry about that. thanks!
paradise.camouflage

Post by paradise.camouflage »

Hallo!

Ich würde 'Abschied von Sylt' aufnehmen, bitte.

Grüße,

Andy
[color=green]'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars'[/color]
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

what does that mean "pl needed", please?
paradise.camouflage

noseprints wrote:what does that mean "pl needed", please?
Hi there, Noseprints:

It means that someone has to proof-listen to it to check the audio quality and the like. Everyone's recordings have to be proof-listened, and then they are either deemed PL-OK, which means that they're ready to be catalogued, or you're told to change a few things. So it's just standard procedure.

All the best,

Andy
[color=green]'We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars'[/color]
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

that makes sense. there's just so many acronyms. i guess, there's a legend somewhere....
paradise.camouflage

noseprints wrote:that makes sense. there's just so many acronyms. i guess, there's a legend somewhere....
If you want any help with any other acronyms, feel free to ask at any time.

Best wishes,

Andy.
noseprints

Post by noseprints »

thanks! i have one more question. will i be notified when my chapter has been proof listened, or do i just go in and check from time to time?
paradise.camouflage

noseprints wrote:thanks! i have one more question. will i be notified when my chapter has been proof listened, or do i just go in and check from time to time?
You're welcome! Usually, you just check back now and again - the 'watch this topic for replies' option at the bottom of the page could be helpful.

Best wishes,

Andy
lezer

Post by lezer »

Hi noseprints -
Here's a glossary which also contains acronyms we use: http://librivox.org/wiki/moin.cgi/Glossary
(such as MW, BC, MC, PL, DPL, LV, and so on...)

And Andy: I went ahead and entered you in the MW for the last section that was available - I'm sure Dirk will agree, and I was afraid your request might get lost in the conversation above.

So that means we are all full - Dirk, I'll move the project to "Readers Found" now. This project really went flying, these recent weeks, after a slow start this summer!

Anna
Wassermann

Post by Wassermann »

lezer wrote:
So that means we are all full - Dirk, I'll move the project to "Readers Found" now. This project really went flying, these recent weeks, after a slow start this summer!

Anna
Yes, indeed! And we are close to finish. I will set a note in the listerners wanted section. May somebody could do it quicker than myself. If any sparetime is left at the weekend I will first try to improve section 2 a bit with "Music Cleaning Lab".

Thanks to all for the contributions so far :D

Oh, and by the way ... I made a sneak "pre-listening" to noiseprints section ...
First of all it is a clear and good reading, very good pronounced. The recording is just a bit low. But this can be altered with ease. However, let's wait for a full PL bevor doing it :!:

@Andy: Thanks for your explainations to noiseprints!

... and before I forget it: I hope to see all of you volunteering for the "Claus Störtebeker" Project, too ... it is also under sails :wink: