COMPLETE: The Critique of Practical Reason by Kant - ge

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
lezer

Post by lezer »

Here's section 15:
http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/ct/critiquepracticalreason_15_kant.mp3
22:43

Again, I needed to do a lot of editing (more than on an average read), so a good PL will be necessary I'm afraid...
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Thanks! I've messaged Susan who should get it it today.

Do you want to start loading it into the validator?
[size=100][b]It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

[/b][/size]
lezer

Post by lezer »

No, I'm only a reader for this project.
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

oh, for some reason I thought you'd taken over as MC ! I'm sorry.
[size=100][b]It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. -Aristotle

[/b][/size]
HeartofTexas

Post by HeartofTexas »

Anna, Sibella:

I picked up the feed from Anna's post and listened to it. Since you were nervous about it, Anna, I listened to it with the text, and everything sounds great. Thanks for a stellar job on such short notice. I know that you worked hard on the reading and editing process. :thumbs:

And . . . unless somebody comes with something else . . . we're done, folks!! :clap: :clap: Put 'er to bed!!!

Thanks to all the readers for a great job on this project. I know our first MC, TTM, will be happy to know it's finally completed.

Susan
lezer

Post by lezer »

Thank you very much, Susan! That's a relief :)
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

Oh well done both of you. I'm going to start cataloguing now. :)
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

I'm afraid there's a bit of a hold-up - file 11 is missing from the server - don't know why. I've PM'd Carl to re-upload.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination circles the world." Albert Einstein
HeartofTexas

Post by HeartofTexas »

Gesine--

I hate to stick my nose in, but, why can I down load Carl's file, or is it fixed already!!! :) :) :roll:

Susan
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

HeartofTexas wrote:Gesine--

I hate to stick my nose in, but, why can I down load Carl's file, or is it fixed already!!! :) :) :roll:

Susan
Oh! the filename wasn't like the others. I didn't notice, and also didn't see it in the folder because it was... blabla... anyway, thanks so much for letting me know. I've got it now!
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

Whoo! I've been compiling a CD of 60s dance music so I totally missed the whole conversation until it was fixed. I love these kinds of problems. HEE!

[/b][/size]
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

60s dance music! What fun.

OK sorry about the upheaval, folks... all done now. Well, not all, but validation completed and project sent to archive.org. Now we wait. :)
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

WHOO HOO! Thanks everyone!!

[/b][/size]
Gesine

Post by Gesine »

The files have now derived properly on archive.org - unfortunately, the Notes fields in the MW only include approximate file durations (I think because the project is old) so I can't use our zip file checker and it has to be done manually.

Would someone be able to download this zip file http://www.archive.org/download/critique_practical_0810_librivox/critique_practical_0810_librivox_64kb_mp3.zip and listen to the beginnings and ends of all sections to check it's all there? I have a stupid monthly download limit and therefore have to avoid these types of download, sorry.
Sibella

Post by Sibella »

I can do it.

[/b][/size]