[RESOLVED] Anne's House of Dreams

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

Reposting from Going Solo:
solargirl wrote:The current version of "House of Dreams" loads strangely into iTunes (you can't edit any of the info, except for Ch. 23, so [1] I can't add any album art to it, and [2] Ch.23 always wants to play out of order).
Karen S.
rachelellen

Post by rachelellen »

gypsygirl wrote:Reposting from Going Solo:
solargirl wrote:The current version of "House of Dreams" loads strangely into iTunes (you can't edit any of the info, except for Ch. 23, so [1] I can't add any album art to it, and [2] Ch.23 always wants to play out of order).
When I notice this happening in iTunes, I open the folder containing the files in Explorer, select all the files, and check the Properties. Usually I find that some or all of the files are marked as Read-Only. You might check to make sure that box is empty, and then re-import them and see how it goes.
[size=75][url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=237]Thanks to librivox.org, I'll never have to deal with those pesky full nights of sleep again! Start YOUR addiction today! -- Satisfied Volunteer[/url][/size]
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

I tried "Subscribe in iTunes" with this and it worked just fine, (allowed me to add artwork, was in the correct order, etc), so that's another option (it'll show up in your podcasts if you do it that way)
Karen S.