[RESOLVED] David Copperfield - Ch 39 is a repeat of Ch 25

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
DebraLynn

Post by DebraLynn »

...however, I re-recorded chapters 46 & 55 because there were problems with the original files and the original readers could not be reached. But the catalog page still shows them as the readers. I clicked on the 64k mp3 files and it's my voice on both chapters, but they just still have the names of the original readers. Chapter 23 was my recording originally but had somehow had about half of it chopped off on its way to the catalog. It now shows the correct playing time for that file.
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=1166][b][color=violet]"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" (Groucho Marx)[/color][/b][/url]
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Thanks for pointing this out Debra Lynn. I didn't read back through the whole discussion in this thread of how these files were fixed. I've corrected the reader for 46 and 55 both on the catalog page and in the database so that both now show you as reader for these two chapters.
Jo
DebraLynn

Post by DebraLynn »

Thanks, Jo. :) I'm glad this book was finally able to be fixed up. Poor Karen has been tearing her hair out for months, I'm sure, trying to get this thing finalized. -Deb
[url=http://librivox.org/newcatalog/people_public.php?peopleid=1166][b][color=violet]"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read" (Groucho Marx)[/color][/b][/url]
Skink

Post by Skink »

I was finally able to get back in, and able to RSS feed the entire book.

Many many thanks to all of you.... :D :D :D :D
Starlite

Post by Starlite »

Skink wrote:I was finally able to get back in, and able to RSS feed the entire book.

Many many thanks to all of you.... :D :D :D :D
Thanks for letting us know that all is well!

Esther :D
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable
people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,
therefore, depends on unreasonable people." George Bernard Shaw