Brand Newbie

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
wendi

Post by wendi »

Hey everyone! I just stumbled across Librivox, and I'm TOO excited to get started! I think this is a fantastic idea, and a great way to get good literature out to the masses. I've only just got my first ipod, and am now obsessed with the concept of podcasting and "podiobooks." I work as a radio news anchor, which I love, but doesn't always allow me to exercise my creativity... I'm hopeful this will be precisely the outlet I need!

Wendi
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Welcome, Wendi,

Have a lovely time .... and I'll be putting a wonderfully sad poem on the weekly poem list for you on Monday, just to bring you down to earth ... or go for one of Grimm's fairy tales; they're fun.
kayray

Post by kayray »

Welcome to librivox, Wendi!

We have so many fun projects going on. Check the "Readers Wanted" section and you're sure to find something you'd enjoy reading for us! And just give a yell if you have questions. We're quite a friendly group :)

Kara
Kara
http://kayray.org/
--------
"Mary wished to say something very sensible into her Zoom H2 Handy Recorder, but knew not how." -- Jane Austen (& Kara)
thistlechick

Post by thistlechick »

*cough*Anne of Green Gables*cough*

*grins* Welcome Wendi =)
~ Betsie
Multiple projects lead to multiple successes!
wendi

Post by wendi »

Funny thing.... the first thing I signed up to do was three chapters from Anne of Green Gables... :lol:

Thanks for the warm welcome... I'm ready to get started!