[RESOLVED] Incorrect author on the catalog search results

Report & help check download problems, corrupted files, badly-named files, bad links etc. (NOT for style & reading complaints)
rita1075

Post by rita1075 »

Hello, I searched the catalog for the author Lord Byron to find recordings of his poems. The search gave me 21 results.
Surprisingly, I found out that "The Convergence of the Twain" which was written by Thomas Hardy was listed as a poem written by Lord Byron! I searched for the author Thomas Hardy and "The Convergence of the Twain" was not listed as his poem.
Could someone fix this incorrect catalog data information? The search results page lists "The Convergence of the Twain" written by Lord Byron(Originally written by Thomas Hardy" as follows:
Byron, George Gordon, Lord. "Convergence of the Twain, The" (in "Short Poetry Collection 061")
But you can see that the catalog page for "Short Poetry 061" lists Thomas Hardy as the author of "The Convergence of the Twain" by visiting the following link:

http://librivox.org/short-poetry-collection-061-by-various-authors/
I cannot understand why the search page gives me an incorrect author name for a book despite the book catalog page itself lists the author's name correctly.
It would be really appreciated if this problem could be resolved soon.
Best wishes,
Eunah Choi
gypsygirl

Post by gypsygirl »

The information for the catalog page and the information for the catalog search come from different places, so it's entirely possible to have what you explained.

I've fixed it now.
Karen S.