How Many Projects Have You BC'd?

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
msfry

Post by msfry »

Inkell wrote: June 7th, 2024, 7:23 am 2.) I mean editing together dramatic productions
I asked, because I enjoy editing and might offer my services in some cases, especially when my own voice is too rough to record anything (as when I coughed incessantly after my bouts with Covid), but I don't see anyone else advertising this service in the Proof Listeners or Editors Wanted forum. By "editing", I mean editing the raw track of another reader's files for a book project (which I did for one solo), not piecing together dramatic productions. I thought you might be doing that. :?
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

msfry wrote: June 7th, 2024, 11:02 am I asked, because I enjoy editing and might offer my services in some cases, especially when my own voice is too rough to record anything (as when I coughed incessantly after my bouts with Covid), but I don't see anyone else advertising this service in the Proof Listeners or Editors Wanted forum. By "editing", I mean editing the raw track of another reader's files for a book project (which I did for one solo), not piecing together dramatic productions. I thought you might be doing that. :?
No, sorry, I don't know anything about that, I meant piecing together dramatic productions
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

lightcrystal wrote: June 2nd, 2024, 10:00 am My achievements are modest
but I am honest
by rhyme or reason
fair or foul means in my Antipodean winter season
I have been BC not once nor twice but thrice
First in a tarot book once abandoned but I made it complete
Then I was a soloist in Yorkshire wars fought in ice and sleet
Now in my third BC I bring astrology of the 1600s to all who want to learn
hoping that such wisdom of the planets people do not spurn.
Haha! That's great!
Last edited by LCaulkins on June 22nd, 2024, 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Oh, fun!

I've BC'd 48 projects (plus 2 or 3 DRs within anthology projects), and I've DPL'd 125 projects.

I've run and edited something like 7 finished DRs, BC'ing 2 more DR novels right now and editing those plus 2 others.

These days my projects tend to be just those DR novels plus a slow-burn solo on the side for occasional sanity breaks from the DR intensity. Some day, though, the house renovations will conclude, and I'll start running the Myths and Legends short story collection again for folks. That one was always popular with new readers.
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)