Test_Dhunkan [Ok]

All languages: post your test recording here. Help check audio files.
Dhunkan

Post by Dhunkan »

https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_Dhunkan.mp3

Espero que esté correcto y dentro de los parámetros. Tengo un pequeño estudio de grabación musical y lo he aprovechado para este otro gran hobbie. El software utilizado es Logic y un micrófono de condensación. Gracias.

I hope it is correct and within the parameters. I have a small music recording studio and I have taken advantage of it for this other great hobby. The software used is Logic and a condenser microphone. Thank you
Last edited by Dhunkan on May 26th, 2024, 2:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

1 Minute Test Feedback:

Welcome to Librivox Dhunkan and thanks for posting your test file. We look forward to you joining the community!

Reading Feedback:
You have a clear, bright voice.

Technical Feedback:
  • 00:00 Librivox needs mono files but this is stereo.
  • 00:00 Librivox needs mp3 files with a constant bitrate of 128kbps. This file is 130kbps. Since that is not one of the standard mp3 bitrates, you probably selected 'variable' rather than 'constant' bitrate.
Once you've tweaked these settings, upload the file again using the same filename (uploading to the same filename is important when you are submitting Librivox files) and post in the thread and I'll check it for you again!
Show these neglected projects some love!
Lectures on the History and Principles of Ancient Commerce History
Logic for the Million "a familiar exposition of the art of reasoning"
Pascal
DPL 17 51 58
vviera

Post by vviera »

Dhunkan wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 1:13 pm https://librivox.org/uploads/tests/test_Dhunkan.mp3

Espero que esté correcto y dentro de los parámetros. Tengo un pequeño estudio de grabación musical y lo he aprovechado para este otro gran hobbie. El software utilizado es Logic y un micrófono de condensación. Gracias.

I hope it is correct and within the parameters. I have a small music recording studio and I have taken advantage of it for this other great hobby. The software used is Logic and a condenser microphone. Thank you
Bienvenido/a Dhunkan! Te mando un mensaje privado con más información.
Verlina
Waiting for a clever signature line to occur to me.

Cheers, VERLA
Dhunkan

Post by Dhunkan »

Creo que ya esta dentro de los parámetros. Espero vuestros comentarios. Gracias.

I think it is already within the parameters. I await your comments. Thank you.
InTheDesert

Post by InTheDesert »

Dhunkan wrote: May 25th, 2024, 1:57 pm Creo que ya esta dentro de los parámetros. Espero vuestros comentarios. Gracias.

I think it is already within the parameters. I await your comments. Thank you.

The technical specs of your test are fine and you are ready to record! Make sure you use the same settings as your test in future recordings. For any future files you submit, make sure that the intro has 0.75 seconds of silence at the start and 5 seconds of silence at the end. Also check the required filename in the project thread.

The best first step would be to take a section in a group project. You can find a list of open projects here (non-English here).

When you claim your very first section, don't forget to also post the name that you would like to appear in the catalog. Some people use their real name, a pseudonym or just a repeat of their forum username. You might prefer privacy or to use it as an opportunity to advertise yourself as a narrator.
Show these neglected projects some love!
Lectures on the History and Principles of Ancient Commerce History
Logic for the Million "a familiar exposition of the art of reasoning"
Pascal
DPL 17 51 58
Dhunkan

Post by Dhunkan »

thank you so much!! Then the adventure begins!!