[SOLO] Money, Love and Kate Together with the Story of a Nickel by Eleanor H. Porter-ag

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
cecemcnitt

Post by cecemcnitt »

- Cece
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Gotcha :) I've been on vacation and am pulling my PL files from the past several days in the order they were submitted. I'll work through them as quickly as I can.

Edit: Actually, I'll bump yours up closer to the top since this is your first solo, isn't it? Who wants to wait through a long queue in that case? :wink:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
cecemcnitt

Post by cecemcnitt »

Thanks! I appreciate it :) I hope you had a good vacation! Hopefully you were somewhere warmer than here (if that's what you enjoy!). I'm in CO as well. Happy listening, and Happy Halloween!
- Cece
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

We were a bit warmer, yes - went over to Indianapolis to pop up at a few spots along the marathon route and cheer our daughter and her friend along. Took FOREVER to get home, though - our plane Sunday was coming first from Colorado Springs, then Denver, to go back again, and the storm kept everything locked up from the Springs. our 3pm flight boarded finally at 8pm. Got back to the house at 11pm and 6 degrees. :lol:

Hey! Chapter 1 is so very nicely recorded! Specs are all good, except for the file name; your reading is lovely, nicely paced, very personable. The only thing about the recording that needs to be fixed is to add the "End of Chapter 1" onto the end, and let it record 5 seconds of silence after that.

(After you edit the recording to put the outro on it, and you're exporting to mp3, you can fix the file name so that there are no capitals. :wink: )

Looking forward to more listening here. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
cecemcnitt

Post by cecemcnitt »

Oh no! That sounds like a mess. I'm glad you got home okay!
Apologies for the late reply, life got a little crazy, but it is back on track.
Thank you so much for listening and for the feedback! I will add the "End of chapter one" and re-upload with the file in lower case. Good to hear the rest of it sounds okay! I will have the correction done as well as chapter two soon.
- Cece
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Cece,
Hope you are having a happy new year.
Please check in and let us know your plan for progressing with the project. I can put it on hold or abandon it if needed.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi CeCe,
Please check in and let us know your plan for progressing with the project. We need to know if you plan to work on it soon or want it on hold. If I don't hear from you soon I will assume you can't finish it and mark it as abandoned.
Let me know.
Thanks,
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood