COMPLETE The Blowing Away of Mr. Bushy Tail by Edith B. Davidson - kd

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
loon

Post by loon »

NFortier wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 3:10 pm Oh that would have been much better, because the chapters are so short. I didn't know that was an option. Next time I'll know. :) I've re-uploaded Chapters 6 and 8 with the corrections.
Thanks,
Natalie
Both fixes are spot on, so the book is ready for Barry/KiltedDragon to run through the publishing process. After that the servers at LibriVox.org and Archive.org may take a half day to process the files. At that point - congratulations on your first solo.

By the way, I read along in the text as I listened (not required for a 'standard' proof listen) and you were word-for-word accurate. Congratulations on that as well.
Current Dramatic Reading: Stand By For Mars! - Roles open.
Rich Brown - Minneapolis, MN
KiltedDragon
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by KiltedDragon »

Great job, Natalie. :) Will start the cataloging process but as Rich said, Archive takes its sweet time about processing the files but should be done sometime tomorrow.
Barry
My Recordings
“I became insane. With long intervals of horrible sanity.” - Edgar Allan Poe
KiltedDragon
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by KiltedDragon »

This is all done and cataloged! Congratulations on your first solo. :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-blowing-away-of-mr-bushy-tail-by-edith-b-davidson/
Barry
My Recordings
“I became insane. With long intervals of horrible sanity.” - Edgar Allan Poe
NFortier

Post by NFortier »

loon wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 5:15 pm
NFortier wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 3:10 pm Oh that would have been much better, because the chapters are so short. I didn't know that was an option. Next time I'll know. :) I've re-uploaded Chapters 6 and 8 with the corrections.
Thanks,
Natalie
Both fixes are spot on, so the book is ready for Barry/KiltedDragon to run through the publishing process. After that the servers at LibriVox.org and Archive.org may take a half day to process the files. At that point - congratulations on your first solo.

By the way, I read along in the text as I listened (not required for a 'standard' proof listen) and you were word-for-word accurate. Congratulations on that as well.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate your volunteering to proof listen and how quickly it was done. This was fun and I can't wait to do another! :D
Best,
Natalie
NFortier

Post by NFortier »

KiltedDragon wrote: May 24th, 2024, 5:14 am This is all done and cataloged! Congratulations on your first solo. :clap:

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-blowing-away-of-mr-bushy-tail-by-edith-b-davidson/
Wow, how exciting! :D Thank you so much for doing that so quickly. I already found another much longer book on Project Gutenberg that I started reading and would love to solo. I am really enjoying this! :D
Best,
Natalie