[COMPLETE][Spanish]Tradiciones filipinas por Jose Toral - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 7:43 amYa estoy mucho mejr :9: subo 2
your voice sounds good again :thumbs: I listened to both sections and they are PL ok. A great start to the book. Thanks !

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Thanks twice, Sonia :mrgreen:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English El Periquillo Sarniento vol III y IV- Cuentos y fábulas populares (África) - Leyendas de los indios quichuas
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Thanks twice, Sonia :mrgreen:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Colabora leyendo secciones en español con nosotros en el foro Readers Wanted Languages other than English El Periquillo Sarniento vol III y IV- Cuentos y fábulas populares (África) - Leyendas de los indios quichuas
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 8:33 am Thanks twice, Sonia :mrgreen:
:lol: once is enough

now I'm hungry, time for food.

Sonia
mpinedag

Post by mpinedag »

Hello all, here are my first two sections (S01, S03), ready for PL.
Regards!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

mpinedag wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 3:21 pmHello all, here are my first two sections (S01, S03), ready for PL.
hey Mario, both stories are straight away PL ok. :thumbs: Wonderful narration, and the stories were quite suspenseful, especially the second one. Loved it. Thanks !

Have a good weekend, both of you :)

Sonia
mpinedag

Post by mpinedag »

Kitty wrote: May 24th, 2024, 4:26 am
mpinedag wrote: May 23rd, 2024, 3:21 pmHello all, here are my first two sections (S01, S03), ready for PL.
hey Mario, both stories are straight away PL ok. :thumbs: Wonderful narration, and the stories were quite suspenseful, especially the second one. Loved it. Thanks !

Have a good weekend, both of you :)

Sonia
Thanks Sonia. Likewise!
mpinedag

Post by mpinedag »

Great Sunday to all!
I've uploaded sections 5, 7, 9.
Regards.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

mpinedag wrote: May 26th, 2024, 7:35 amGreat Sunday to all!
I've uploaded sections 5, 7, 9.
:clap: three fabulous stories again, and wonderfully narrated. And all three straight away PL ok :thumbs: you guys are making my job easy here, thanks for that 8-)

And enjoy the rest of your weekend. I still have one week of vacation :mrgreen:

Sonia
mpinedag

Post by mpinedag »

Wow, Sonia, on vacation and still reviewing sections right away? Amazing work!
Thanks.
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

mpinedag wrote: May 26th, 2024, 5:54 pmWow, Sonia, on vacation and still reviewing sections right away? Amazing work!
well I am not away on a trip right now, I'm home, so I have enough time to record and to PL. If I was on a holiday trip, I would definitely not PL. ;)

Sonia
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

Enjoy your days off, so good stay home :9:

Here we ho witj another 4 short stories.

They are so naive that make me smile, the friar are always so clever, and the spaniards so brave and so righteous :lol:

But I enjoy with this stories, I think I have never heard about a book situated at spanish Filipines in except "Noli me tangere", I hope this make the listeners imagination fly away as we are now :mrgreen:
Grabaciones de Epachuko
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Epachuko wrote: May 27th, 2024, 10:56 pmThey are so naive that make me smile, the friar are always so clever, and the spaniards so brave and so righteous :lol:
:clap: all 4 sections PL ok.

Yes, when I first read the title I thought it would be about local stories from the Philippine people. I was very surprised that it's basically Spanish stories, only set in that region. But it's an interesting mix, so I like them so far.

You are both very rapid at recording. :thumbs:

Thanks

Sonia
mpinedag

Post by mpinedag »

I agree also. My initial expectations were a bit nuanced towards learning about filipinos and their culture. In their own way, the stories provide a glimpse of people's beliefs in those lands during the Colonial era. I am reading all sections for fun, anyway.

I'll submit one or two additional sections tomorrow, and encourage you to read "Un Nacimiento Raro", which has a funny twist via sardines... :wink:

Regards to both of you!
Epachuko

Post by Epachuko »

My dear Sonia and Mario,

When we finish this project, we can read a true "Cuentos filipinos" if we feel like :lol: I found one book from 1876, which purpose was trying to encourage the habit of reading between filipino native people, so the author wrote tales about Filipino uses, traditions and myths, so they feel attracted to them. :mrgreen: instead of the funny stories in which spaniards are always the heroes and the priest the very best of the best :lol:

No need to answer now, just let you know

9 tales, but about 20-30 pages, if you want to take a look:https://bdh-rd.bne.es/viewer.vm?id=0000046935&page=1
Grabaciones de Epachuko